Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Zorn Presser: Portis Out Again This Week (Eagles) and Maybe next

iMeast

Press: How does it feel to have one side of the team not performing well?

Zorn: Which side is not performaing well?

Is he effing kiddin' me???? :doh:

This is why we need a new head coach. He seriously believes the offense is playing well.

No, I think that was meant as a "Which side are you refering to? Because neither side is playing well."

He just has to watch how he says it.

:dallasuck

No, I think that was meant as a "Which side are you refering to? Because neither side is playing well."

He just has to watch how he says it.

:dallasuck

I am not sure I agree with you because he did add "you mean the offense which is not scoring points"? Like duh!!:doh:

Please tell me he didn't actually say that... ?

Yup, he said that. Seriously, I know we moved the ball between the 40's but our offense is offensive and I cannot believe he does not see this. To him, as long as we are moving the ball, our offense is doing good. :doh:

People don't get that he has NO OTHER OFFERS.... There is a REASON for that.

Not trying to compare James Harrison to Mason, but James Harrison was on the Steelers' practice squad for the longest time, and nobody ever decided to pay him attention. Now he's a beast. Plus you never know, he could use that as motivation. It's not like we have anything to lose.

Not trying to compare James Harrison to Mason, but James Harrison was on the Steelers' practice squad for the longest time, and nobody ever decided to pay him attention. Now he's a beast.

The steelers make linebackers, like the Broncos used to make running backs. It's a system they have, and you have a skill set that matches their system, you will succeed.

Archived