Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks for such a well officiated game refs.

Mooka

That play was clearly a penalty. To argue otherwise is just being stubborn (or a Cowboys fan :) ).

I still think they would've end up scoring though. Zorn's final two offensive play calls (draw play to Cartwright on 3rd and 2...WTF + 50-yard FG attempt) swinged all the momentum in their favor and with a short field to go, it was a matter of time before they would've scored.

Can we stop it? There are calls missed on both sides of an NFL game. Campbell should have been called for grounding on one play yesterday but wasn't.

Losers complain about officiating.

Wanna know the difference? The non grounding call did not lead to the game winning points.

They caused that convoluted sequence of events by getting it wrong multiple times before getting it right.

Review comes from the booth.

Next play was never snapped.

...that's it. Its not that complicated.

And they actually STILL didn't get it right! If they were going to negate the delay penalty (which they did), then they SHOULD have also put about 8 seconds back on the clock!

Yea, thanks for nothing. Was a booth review really so complicated? That took them literally 10-15 minutes to sort out. The game had 400 commercial breaks already. Didn't really need extra down time for their incompetence.

Oh and btw.

df.jpg?t=1258937532

Is right in front of your face!!!!!!!!! :finger:

youve got the illegal block below the knees or whatever they wanna call it that i saw initially. but to the left of the circle, i saw it on the replay. #78 pushes our lineman to the ground from behind, then when he tries to get up to chase homo down, #78 bends over and pushes him flat on the ground with both hands, again in the back.

so both pukes right in front of the ref do three different illegal blocks in the span of 3 seconds and none get called...

and actually i think this screen cap is right before 78 does the 2nd push in the back.

Can we stop it? There are calls missed on both sides of an NFL game. Campbell should have been called for grounding on one play yesterday but wasn't.

Losers complain about officiating.

news flash. unless youre a coach, why the hell would you complain about the officiating in a win?? unless the sucky officiating almost cost you the game.

did anyone whine like you about 'only losers complain' when the chargers got effed from behind against the broncos on hockuleys blown fumble call? nope. everyone said they were right to complain.

so its ok in that case when it cost them the game, but its not in ours when it was on the same play as the gamewinning td? a bit hypocritical, dont you think?

and for the record, ill complain about crappy reffing whether its a win or a loss, whether im playing, coaching, or watching. so its not always losers complaining. might wanna get your facts straight...

Wanna know the difference? The non grounding call did not lead to the game winning points.

Not to mention the fact that the ball actually did cross the LOS, so that's another one that he is dead wrong on.

The guy is batting 1.000 on being wrong. Why stop now? :)

youve got the illegal block below the knees or whatever they wanna call it that i saw initially. but to the left of the circle, i saw it on the replay. #78 pushes our lineman to the ground from behind, then when he tries to get up to chase homo down, #78 bends over and pushes him flat on the ground with both hands, again in the back.

so both pukes right in front of the ref do three different illegal blocks in the span of 3 seconds and none get called...

and actually i think this screen cap is right before 78 does the 2nd push in the back.

The Gheyboyz were holding on the line on that TD play too, like their offense did on almost every offensive play yesterday. Yet the refs never called it.

Still .. Blache once again refuses to pressure Homo and they marched down, what 70 yards for that TD? Blache needs to go! We need a D-coord that doesn't publicly confess his "dislike" of the blitz! This defense would allow 3-points per game if we had a DC who knew the importance of when to call the blitz!

Officiating is not to blame for the meager 6 pts we put up.

Okay. But it *IS* the reason that the Gheyboyz were credited with 7-points that SHOULD have been called back. Would they have scored on the subsequent play? Maybe. Maybe not. But the refs CLEARLY MISSED at least three infractions by the 'girlz on that play! And since THAT IS THEIR JOB, they FAILED!

A couple of points: the LOS was the 10, remember the 5 yeard penalty against Witten and then a 4 yard gain. At the seven would be the same 3 yards Rabach was called for last year that the ref missed this year. Go figure. I've seen worse home-cooking. Hold it, no I really haven't. Dallas is the worst for home-cooking.

Second Point: I'm going by memory here since it's it's a long time since I lined up as an OT (clarify: high school only), but the block in the back is not illegal within a yard of the LOS or when engaged continuously. Much like an OT pushing a speed rusher past the QB, I believe it's allowed. I may be wrong on that but I don't think so.

All moot. Should have punted. Should have made the field goal. Should have drafted some good OL sometime in the last 5 years...

The deal is, at the end of the day the officials didn't rob the Skins of anything. 2 missed field goals did. Turniong the ball over with 2 minutes left only needed a field goal did. Nobody took those chances away. They were there.

I know how you feel, it's like teh game 3 years ago in Texas Stadium when we put Mike's, Troy's and Emmit's name in teh Ring of Honor. We had a 13 point lead and basically lined up and kicked the Skins all over the field for 55 minutes. Then 2 gut punching TDs from Moss in 5 minutes and we lost by 1. Your left thinking, what the hell?

O.K. lets look at the interception....look at your boy Ware and how not only did he line up offsides but then jumped offsides which gave him a jump and forced Campbell out of the pocket and rush his throw which was subsequently batted up in the air and intercepted. now did this cost us the game entirely? no... but coupled with the noncall on the td pass and the debacle at the end of the first half that in essence iced Suisham and you have one poorly officiated game. ohhh and btw watch the play that ended ladell betts season and watch his head jerked almost off which was not called.

If only the player on both sides had half the passion and hart of both the cowboys and redskins fans, this game would have been a real war...

I was watching a video of the end of the game and I could not believe how happy Fat Albert looked after the loss...

The truth is that the players don't give a ****...

If only the player on both sides had half the passion and hart of both the cowboys and redskins fans, this game would have been a real war...

I was watching a video of the end of the game and I could not believe how happy Fat Albert looked after the loss...

The truth is that the players don't give a ****...

I told you to go home before YOU get yourself hurt, girl.

There is no video of Al looking happy - none.......you are just slingin' dung

O.K. lets look at the interception....look at your boy Ware and how not only did he line up offsides but then jumped offsides which gave him a jump and forced Campbell out of the pocket and rush his throw which was subsequently batted up in the air and intercepted. now did this cost us the game entirely? no... but coupled with the noncall on the td pass and the debacle at the end of the first half that in essence iced Suisham and you have one poorly officiated game. ohhh and btw watch the play that ended ladell betts season and watch his head jerked almost off which was not called.

This fan speaks the truth ;)

news flash. unless youre a coach, why the hell would you complain about the officiating in a win?? unless the sucky officiating almost cost you the game.

did anyone whine like you about 'only losers complain' when the chargers got effed from behind against the broncos on hockuleys blown fumble call? nope. everyone said they were right to complain.

so its ok in that case when it cost them the game, but its not in ours when it was on the same play as the gamewinning td? a bit hypocritical, dont you think?

and for the record, ill complain about crappy reffing whether its a win or a loss, whether im playing, coaching, or watching. so its not always losers complaining. might wanna get your facts straight...

You know what is funny? In your first paragraph you say it would be stupid to complain about the officiating in a win. In your last paragraph you reserve the right to complain about the officiating in a win if you want.

You can't argue with somebody who is illogical.

Gurode is fine.

Kosier is clearly past the 9 yard line.

If you thought that was a fairly well-officiated game, then you are a complete fool. That debacle at half time was embarrassing. The refs were also giving very questionable spots. I think Randle-El actually spotted a ball himself.

The only thing I saw right before halftime that really looked like utter stupidity that cost us anything significant was Campbell's idiotic decision to wait until he stepped out of bounds 5 yards behind the LOS and then throw the ball away, that play cost us 5 yds for no reason other than Campbell's inability to think on his feet, a simple throw away that anyone with half a brain could make except JC, which ended with Suisham hooking the field goal left, did it directly lead to his miss? Who knows for sure? But it did extend the field goal 5 extra yds which could have been the difference between squeezing the ball threw the left upright and missing, so long as we are dealing in hypotheticals that was the biggest blunder I saw.

On a positive note I think JC is the first QB in history with 11 completions for less than 100 yds, congratulations.

I have seen plenty of bad or should I say deliberate officiating debacles against us especially snyder's first 5 years, but I didn't see much in this game to get worked up over, other than the offensive production, which as usual was a joke, looks like the Sherman Lewis experiment is really panning out well, something tells me we would have been shut out without him.

The only thing I saw right before halftime that really looked like utter stupidity that cost us anything significant was Campbell's idiotic decision to wait until he stepped out of bounds 5 yards behind the LOS and then throw the ball away' date=' that play cost us 5 yds for no reason other than Campbell's inability to think on his feet, a simple throw away that anyone with half a brain could make except JC, which ended with Suisham hooking the field goal left, did it directly lead to his miss? Who knows for sure? But it did extend the field goal 5 extra yds which could have been the difference between squeezing the ball threw the left upright and missing, so long as we are dealing in hypotheticals that was the biggest blunder I saw.[/quote'] Its pretty funny you forgot that play was challenged and the refs did eventually take back the delay of game penalty.

Seriously, that situation was handled so poorly that you can't even remember the result.

What did the dely of game penalty have to do with JC not throwing the ball away?
Sorry, I was attributing the 5 yards to the penalty they eventually took off.

That play was reviewed, we didn't lose any yards. Jason did actually throw the ball away though he tried his best to step out of bounds first.

The truth is the refs missed 2 blatant fouls on two game changing plays. If properly called it would have made it more difficult to achieve the same results ( they are called "penalties" for a reason).

would they have changed the results :whoknows:, but to dismiss their importance is nonsense, there wouldn't be rule against them if not important. And they should be called regardless of the play or results.

When ESPN questions anything that would help the pokes.... you know it's pretty obvious.

The results are final, and can't be changed, so save the sour grape BS. If the situation is reversed Dec. 27th, I know poke fans will not say a word :hysterical:

Cowboys complaining about the officiating this weekend lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4687260

That article doesn't explain how the refs screwing up that review hurt the cowboys or even how it was wrong. And this quote by Phillips says it all:

"Asked if that came up with the league office, Phillips said: 'No, because they weren't [illegally downfield]. It wasn't called.'"

So Wade is upset about the refs blowing calls. But when asked about a break he got, his response is "They didn't call it, so it's not a penalty". Nice logic. :doh:

Archived