Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks for such a well officiated game refs.

Mooka

Yea, thanks for nothing. Was a booth review really so complicated? That took them literally 10-15 minutes to sort out. The game had 400 commercial breaks already. Didn't really need extra down time for their incompetence.

Oh and btw.

df.jpg?t=1258937532

Is right in front of your face!!!!!!!!! :finger:

There's 2 Cowboy linemen down the field.

Kosier clearly thought Romo sits to pee was going to run for it and turned upfield to lay a chop block.

Ahh I see. Well it was 2nd down and with 2 more chances I would bet my life they still would of scored.

Sucks but this is a terrible season. Expect more crap.

BTW, was it just me or did it look like the DE jumped on the play when JC threw his final pic? I didn't see the replay so i wasnt sure
He just got a real good jump at the snap. That was legit.
I'm sorry, but blaming the refs. is just making excuses for the offense's ineptitude.
No one has said a thing about our offense.

Did you enjoy that circus at the end of the first half? That was terrible.

When I saw Alberto Riveron's crew was reffing the game, I knew it would be a circus. Sure enough, at the end of the first half, they provided the circus. All that time wasted, and the Skins still played scared and kicked. Then Suisham shanked the FG. So it didn't matter at all, just wasting time.

As far as the illegal man down field, I saw the same thing. The guy was downfield. But at the same time, I realize it had zero affect on the play, so I didn't get too upset. The way that drive was going, I had a bad feeling that the defense couldn't stop them. Which was a shame, because of how they had played all day.

I agree with the above post about the DE offside on that INT. He wasn't offside. I watched that play a few times. What actually happened was he went when Rabach snapped the ball. But the rest of the O-Line was about a split second late. So it looked like he was ahead of the snap, but he didn't move until the ball was snapped.

The bottom line though is the 2 missed FG, 2 dropped INTs, the defense not making plays when it counts, and the offense not being about to make any plays to finish drives are all much bigger reasons the Redskins lost.

I don't remember if it's the same play but I remember L.Davis molesting one of the DL in front of the ref. Well, he basically did the whole game but this was really obvious in front of the ref right at the end of that scoring drive.

Edit: I think it was Griffin because I remember half of his jersey was missing.

Did you enjoy that circus at the end of the first half? That was terrible.

No, that was just plain idiocy. Zorn basically iced Suisham right there. I've said it before in other threads, Zorn didn't have trust in himself or his players and proved that he doesn't deserve to be a head coach.

OK' date=' I see the marker at the 10. Would it have been illegal man downfield at the 8 yard line.[/quote']

it cost us a TD against the Pokes or Cards last year when Rabach was called being 1 yard off the LOS.

I was really ticked by the missed offsides by Ware on the pick.

OL can block a guy all the way down the field on any play, as long as he's engaged with the defender, once he's not engaged he needs to drop to a knee to avoid the flag on a passing play. That seems to be the case here with Kosier. As for Gurode, the guidline for officials to use is the offending player must be more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage prior to the pass. Gurode's right at one yard in that shot. Maybe he's two yards past when Romo sits to pee throws it, but then you're nitpicking.

Archived