Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No homo!

WVUforREDSKINS

Sexist remarks and content that is really not suitable for kids.

Even though shows like Will and Grace routinely make homosexual jokes and comments?

and the "No Homo" thing would be like me saying "whats up brother, no ******"

Actually wouldn't it be more like "no hetero"?

I'm not trying to defend the remarks, because I think its stupid that they let their insecurities bleed into that crap they call "music", but it seems a bit contradictory to want freedom of speech for some while limiting it for others.

Even though shows like Will and Grace routinely make homosexual jokes and comments?

Actually wouldn't it be more like "no hetero"?

I'm not trying to defend the remarks, because I think its stupid that they let their insecurities bleed into that crap they call "music", but it seems a bit contradictory to want freedom of speech for some while limiting it for others.

I have no problem with the rating system. They can sing whatever they want, it just was inappropriate for kids.

If you can't see a difference between a gay man on a sitcom being gay and what those rap videos are talking about, you're missing it big time.

I'm not talking about the video we just watched. That was fine and pretty funny.

I have no problem with the rating system. They can sing whatever they want, it just was inappropriate for kids.

Agree to disagree, frankly it seems pretty mild comparatively speaking.

If you can't see a difference between a gay man on a sitcom being gay and what those rap videos are talking about, you're missing it big time.

Sure I can, but why is promoting homosexuality allowed for kids, but something that speaks against it isn't? (BTW, totally devil's advocate here)

I'm not talking about the video we just watched. That was fine and pretty funny.

So would you have a problem with that video if it were played on MTV or Bravo?

Agree to disagree, frankly it seems pretty mild comparatively speaking.

I'm talking about the rap videos, not the funny one that pointed out the attacks on gays in rap.

Sure I can, but why is promoting homosexuality allowed for kids, but something that speaks against it isn't? (BTW, totally devil's advocate here)

I don't see Will and Grace "promoting" homosexuality. It just happens to have a gay man on the show, being himself.

Speaking against homosexuality, is the same as speaking against women having rights or having blacks share your water fountain. Regardless of you opinion of homosexuality.

So would you have a problem with that video if it were played on MTV or Bravo?

The parts with the Rappers? Yes.

Archived