Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gifts for Girlfriend/Wife Thread

SIXX99

My dad is getting mom an Amazon Kindle.

Since my gf's birthday is near xmas I got her a bunch of things. So far I got her a pair of earrings, a philadelphia flyers beach towel (her fav team/sport), and a seinfeld monopoly game. I will probably get her a nintendo ds and one of those sushi-making kits as well.

Another great idea is a gift card for a salon so she can go with a friend to get massages or pedicures or something.

Since my gf's birthday is near xmas I got her a bunch of things. So far I got her a pair of earrings, a philadelphia flyers beach towel (her fav team/sport), and a seinfeld monopoly game. I will probably get her a nintendo ds and one of those sushi-making kits as well.

Another great idea is a gift card for a salon so she can go with a friend to get massages or pedicures or something.

Dump her ... you can do better ;)

My Dad got my Mom a Kindle a while back. They are pretty cool. I'm not big on reading but they are awesome for people who are.

My Dad got my Mom a Kindle a while back. They are pretty cool. I'm not big on reading but they are awesome for people who are.

Have a friend w/ one of these and she loves it.

Can I play along in here? My gfs bday is Dec 7th, so I gotta figure a nice gift for that and Christmas. I'm not very good at figuring out what are good gifts, so far I like some of the ideas in here.

Archived