Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"He won't be doing that next week" -Dieon Sanders

x96bryan10

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8143c341/NFL-GameDay-Broncos-vs-Redskins-highlights

Just watching through the higlights on nfl.com and right towards the end of the video after l. Betts go ahead TD they switch the cam over to portis happy clapping his hands celebrating....and once again The fact that Dieon is the least-unbiased reporter they have comes out again ...I Mean seriously 32 teams worth of players out there why can they only seem to find announcers from dallas

Sry just had to post b/c i find it disgusting

Not to completely defend Deion here (cuz he can be a moron at times)...but I think he might have been alluding to the battle for starting RB that might be developing. Like he (Portis) wouldn't be standing around clapping next week if Betts scores and he's on the sidelines collecting dust.

Not sure that this is a big deal dude, he made a comment in passing and not everyone in the media is out to diss us...

:2cents::dallasuck:2cents:

Just watching through the higlights on nfl.com and right towards the end of the video after l. Betts go ahead TD they switch the cam over to portis happy clapping his hands celebrating....and once again The fact that Dieon is the least-unbiased reporter they have comes out again ...I Mean seriously 32 teams worth of players out there why can they only seem to find announcers from dallas

Sry just had to post b/c i find it disgusting

Well, I mean, he's also from Atlanta, S.F., and Washington.

So...I don't really know where you were going with that.

And how do you know he didn't mean CP would not be clapping next week because CP would be upset about possibly not starting again? You know? Betts getting the carries and CP starts sulking? That is just as a accurate a possibility when taken in context of the clip.

Not to completely defend Deion here (cuz he can be a moron at times)...but I think he might have been alluding to the battle for starting RB that might be developing. Like he (Portis) wouldn't be standing around clapping next week if Betts scores and he's on the sidelines collecting dust.

Not sure that this is a big deal dude, he made a comment in passing and not everyone in the media is out to diss us...

This is what I took from it. Portis's will be crying like a little b@tch when he's on the sideline for the rest of the season watching the back of Bett's arse running out onto the field.

you know that running back battle never even entered my mind im usually not 1 for rash judgements but maybe i made 1 here

I seen that and didn't know what to think. Deion is a horrible commentator. He was ranting about how he's not worried about New England because they dominate teams. This despite the fact that they just blew a 17 point lead and lost their third game of the season. He's an ass, he has very little football knowledge despite playing in the league for so many years. Honestly, I question if he isn't drunk or high half the time. I have no respect for this man as a player or as a commentator. He was a stain on our proud franchise and could never hold a candle to the classy Darryl Green. SCREW YOU DEION!!!

Deion is ten times the commentator over Irvin and Emmitt....you're right in the fact there are WAY too many former Boyz on tv....Aikman does a great job but his partner sucks.....Moose is ok but boring as hell....Deion is palpable but Irvin and Emmitt are all about themselves so much they make Theisman and Esiason seem humble. :)

Archived