Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mako Mitchell just made his first NFL catch!

Redskinzfan30

It was nice to see him finally get a chance. They only threw to him twice and he caught both. Each for a first down IIRC. He could truly own the smaller DB's on the slants. hopefully the coaches will realize this and get him more time...what am I saying...i took this long just to get him into a game.

Mitchell is already panning out better than any other receiver we've brought in the last two years. Hopefully in the future when someone lights it up in preseason, we actually let them play right off the bat.

Fortunately for Marko Sherm Lewis coached a young Randy Moss.

It would be nice to see Marko,Fred,Devin and Malclom continue to develope with Sherm Lewis' guidance. That Stan Hixon isn't worth a good ,hot damn.

This team has a issue. Marko made a 11 yard catch for his first catch in the NFL and he spinned the bowl. After that they took him out, I think they had a problem with that, because the next time he caught it he looked to give it to the refs. If you can watch both of them again I think you will see what I'm talking about.

This team has a issue. Marko made a 11 yard catch for his first catch in the NFL and he spinned the bowl. After that they took him out, I think they had a problem with that, because the next time he caught it he looked to give it to the refs. If you can watch both of them again I think you will see what I'm talking about.

Eh, its his first NFL catch. It's allowable.

Amazingly just after one catch he instantly became our most prototypical WCO WR on our roster. When is the last time we have a WR catch a slant for 10 yards. Or two in one game? I dont think its a coincidence that our offense was actually moving the ball, actually looking like a WCO.

I love Moss he is our best player, but he cannot run the staple play of the WCO, the slant. Teams play tight man on him, it started in game 1, and it never changed. The slant has not worked to him in.. forever. Its just not his play. He is too small to shield the DB and too small to be risked leading him into the mike. Square peg round hole for 20 plus games and counting.

Marko Mitchell totally looked like the #1 WR this team has been sorely lacking for.... what 10 years now? All in just two plays.

I am preparing myself for him to be inactive. When in reality, he needs to be on the field in the goal to go package over ARE and Moss. Those two have no chance of scoring a TD in goal to go. And if our season is indeed over, lets feature him. Why can other teams use all their players, but not us? Our young players get maybe two looks a game. Max.

Zorn is an idiot to ignore his best end zone threat we have at WR. We all saw it in preseason, and have seen us not have one in the regular season for years. Its been Cooley... and no one. Who was our best red zone WR for the past 3 years? Thrash?

Archived