Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Campbell Was The Saints QB They'd Be 4-4 At Best

UltimateSkins

I don't buy that. I feel like we're having this conversation across many threads.

Lets put it this way.

I think this is the worst OL I've ever seen in the NFL....at least that I can remember.

You must not watch any Green Bay games. Rogers is getting SMOKED and despite being sacked 31 times (11 more than our JC), he leads the NFL in passer rating and his team is above .500 and in the playoff hunt.

Yes, our OL is bad. But its no excuse for JC and if he was a real QB, our record would be far, far better.

You must not watch any Green Bay games. Rogers is getting SMOKED and despite being sacked 31 times (11 more than our JC), he leads the NFL in passer rating and his team is above .500 and in the playoff hunt.

Yes, our OL is bad. But its no excuse for JC and if he was a real QB, our record would be far, far better.

Green Bay's Oline has been playing better, ours is getting worse. Aaron Rogers has a stable of some of the best YAC receivers in the league. We have.. Vinny draftees.

you blatantly are. you cant just post that all these people are claiming the oline isnt a big issue, then when asked about just say "well i think thats what people are going to say".

I'm sorry I broke your BLC rules. Thank you for informing me of how I should share my opinion in the future. :doh:

More and more fans in Redskins nation slowly trying to convince themselves that the oline isn't as big of a problem and that we are one QB away from being elite. I'm not buying it.
I'm sorry I broke your BLC rules. Thank you for informing me of how I should share my opinion in the future. :doh:

thats your original quote. i called you on it, and instead of saying "i was wrong, my bad", youre just dragging yourself through the mud.

or if youd rather share all of the posts claiming what you said, im willing to wait.

thats your original quote. i called you on it, and instead of saying "i was wrong, my bad", youre just dragging yourself through the mud.

or if youd rather share all of the posts claiming what you said, im willing to wait.

I'm not wrong though lol you always "call me" on stuff then when I go out of my way to prove my point you forget what you were originally talking about. No point in waisting my time anymore.

It is amazing how a fast-thinking QB can make his line look so much better. Brees was under pressure all night long, but it didn't matter. He knows where he's going and has that ball out in a couple seconds every time. The difference in his game vs. Campbell's is enormous. Considering our schedule, we'd be 5-2 with Brees, they'd be lucky to have 3 wins with Campbell.

If we have the Saints WR core we'd be 4-4.

Did anyone else see his receivers making those great catches? high passes, the tall boys going up and catching everything thrown their way.

Sigh, our tiny WR's limit what we do around here. And Jason takes all the blame.

We have as much height at WR as they do. And Last year with his big man Colston out, Brees' number one target was 5'9, and his #2 was 5' 11. He threw 5,000 yards.

Brees puts his teammates in position to make plays. As Cris Carter said before the game, the receivers are often not open on the field, Brees "throws them open".

JC wouldn't even attempt to make the throws that Brees makes. Colston would have one catch on the year because JC wouldn't throw to him because he isn't open enough.

We would be at least 5-2...probably better. Yes we have a terrible line but a great QB can make a terrible line look descent.

If you want to see a line that competes with ours as the worst ever...look at GB.

They'd be worse then 4-4, though they look like that with the majority of NFL QBs under center save a couple elite guys.

Kurt Warner is the only non-elite QB that could make their offense work. Maybe.

No but the Redskins would as bad as we are.
The Saints were 3-13 when Sean Payton and Brees took over.

They draft Colston and he's an unstoppable force. Malcolm Kelly can hardly see the field.

Green Bay's Oline has been playing better, ours is getting worse. Aaron Rogers has a stable of some of the best YAC receivers in the league. We have.. Vinny draftees.
And they have Aaron Rodgers? Is it so hard to admit he's head and shoulders better then our QB?

If Campbell was a Packer, would he look as lost on the field? No. Would he look better. Yes. Would he be leading the league in multiple categories? Would he be the best rated passer against the blitz?

Archived