Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sorry, had to do it: pic caption time

royallypwned

whats funny is that I know exactly when this happened. Williams scored a TD, barely had the ball over the plane of the endzone. Mora challenged, but no good (it was a good TD). He ranted up and down the sidelines, I could read his lips. He dropped the F bomb a few times.

whats funny is that I know exactly when this happened. Williams scored a TD, barely had the ball over the plane of the endzone. Mora challenged, but no good (it was a good TD). He ranted up and down the sidelines, I could read his lips. He dropped the F bomb a few times.

yeah there were a couple times when I noticed he was ranting on the sidelines when he was clearly wrong. The RW TD like you said, when RW definitely had possession with the ball over the line before coming down with it and losing control. The other time was on that Miles Austin catch by the sideline, where he got his second foot down in bounds just before his leg came down out of bounds. Once again, it was the correct call of a catch, but Mora was pissed. I guess he just couldn't see the replay clear enough from where he was.

I thought this was the reaction to the failed challenge on Miles Austin great sideline grab.

Archived