Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo's turnovers or Cowboys fans banned?

Switchgear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Will more Cowboys fans be banned from ES (including temp bans) than Romo sits to pee has turnovers by seasons end? Or will Romo sits to pee's turnovers outnumber Cowfan bans.

Current count:

Cowboys fans have 4 bans so far (VaBeachRealtor, bobbee1011, dark_crusader, DefenderoftheStar)

Romo sits to pee has 6 turnovers (4 ints, 2 lost fumbles)

Romo sits to pee's on a career low pace for turnovers, and I expect a bunch of cowboys fans to show up and get banned right away after the Cowboys/Redskins games later this year.

yeah im going to have to second that, since it will be cowboy fan hunting season here, the first fan to post anything opposite of what a skin fan says, banned.

its not up for conversation or interpretation, its agree or get banned.

yeah im going to have to second that, since it will be cowboy fan hunting season here, the first fan to post anything opposite of what a skin fan says, banned.

Do you have any examples of this happening on here? I'd be interested to know when and to who this has happened. I know trolls get banned pretty quickly but I have never seen or heard of this happening even to cowboy fans on ES.

Quite simply, you're full of crap. Dallass fans get a lot of leeway on what is, after all, a Redskins message board.

There are a lot of your fellow fans who actually have intelligent, respectable dialogue here (and they disagree with Redskins fans), and have been here for years. Then there are those who troll, say nothing of value and are nothing but obnoxious, in order to get a "response". If they're banned it's their fault, not the mods.

Grow up.

There was a clown Cowboy fan a week or so ago that got banned after about 5 minutes on the board. He started two threads and talked about how he was setting up a beach condo here, and that we better get ready cuz he was bringing the smack talk. "dark_crusader" was his screen name.

So add him to the Cowboy fan banned list...

Here's his Around the NFL thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=305748

Quite simply, you're full of crap. Dallass fans get a lot of leeway on what is, after all, a Redskins message board.

There are a lot of your fellow fans who actually have intelligent, respectable dialogue here (and they disagree with Redskins fans), and have been here for years. Then there are those who troll, say nothing of value and are nothing but obnoxious, in order to get a "response". If they're banned it's their fault, not the mods.

Grow up.

I did, proof positive, they might have used another excuse, but it was because i dont agree on everything.

So LEARN AND LISTEN BEFORE YOU START MOCKING PEOPLE.

Just because we all dont agree with you on some subjects doesnt mean we're immature and dont know what we're talking about.

Conversation and debating is not 1 liners texting to your friends.

and everyone take note, didnt agree with them so i was wrong. Simple thinking for simple people.

I just really want to make this known to people and i proved it, if you dont agree, you are the one whos wrong. Not a debate, not a conversation, not even an opinion. Dont agree, you are FULL of CRAP. Plain and simple.

Congrats on adding yourself to the "too stupid to post here" group.

edit--While many offenses such as this (the false accusation against staff type @ the terminally stupid level)) net a perma-punt, I made it only a month because I fear we're running short. Maybe some of the more cognitively competent cowboy fans who post here regularly and do fine can take the more clueless arrivals and explain the basics to them in PMs so they can avoid hurling themselves off of self-built cliffs.

edit #2--looking at this clowns notes, i really should just punt him, but eh, what the hell. let's see how he does upon return. i bet he spazzes out soon enough again.

OffenderoftheStar is a prime example of why many pokes fans get a timeout

arrogance and ignorance are not a good combination

obamavoter.jpg

Arrogance and ignorance can't be all it takes to get banned or Tr1's comments about Campbell, Romo sits to pee, and Ware would of had him off this board ages ago.

In case anyone's curious, this seems like a good way to get banned, and has nothing to do with disagreement. He openly states it in his post. I don't know if this particular post was the source, but I'm sure there's plenty of other context to it. Still, consider this a fairly solid symptom.

This was in answer to "Why are you here?"

Right now, just to piss you off.

Arrogance and ignorance can't be all it takes to get banned or Tr1's comments about Campbell, Romo sits to pee, and Ware would of had him off this board ages ago.

for someone who's right much more often than not, could be arrogant.... but he's humble

and being right kind of debunks the ignorance

but your post does confirm my poke fan theory

Arrogance and ignorance can't be all it takes to get banned...

You are absolutely right. If we banned just for that, or just being plain ass stupid, then ES, and any other board that did the same, would be down to whoever moderated plus 5-10 posters. :D

Gee, it's too bad that the mods of ES have chained you to your computer so that you are forced to stay here forever & live in this hell with no freedoms. :rolleyes:

Geez, what a whiner. ****ing Cowboys fans...:doh:

for someone who's right much more often than not, could be arrogant.... but he's humble

and being right kind of debunks the ignorance

but your post does confirm my poke fan theory

Except he's not...since I've been showing up regularly the only thing he's been right about was the Cowboys' December collapse which has been pretty easy to predict as it's been going on since 1996.

He's wrong about Campbell being better then Romo sits to pee.

Wrong about Ellis being better then Ware.

Wrong about Cowboy's being unable to produce without TO (#2 ranked offense)

And so far it's looking like he's wrong about the cowboys winning less then 7 games and last in the division.

I don't know why cowboy fans even come here to get in stupid arguments with TR1. Amazing how easy it is to bait some people. If I was a cowboy fan I'd just rely with "the basement must be getting lonely".

Destino, still smarting from our conversation in the Stadium?

:rotflmao:

It's unfortunate that a majority of my posts are rarely refuted with facts, stats or examples.

For the most part, they resemble posts like this...you know, where I just HAVE TO BE WRONG...BECAUSE IT'S SOOOO OBVIOUS.

:doh:

Try harder, Mrs.

Tony Romo sits to pee has not thrown an interception in two straight games. That is only the 2nd time in his career as a starter he has accomplished that. He has never made it three games in a row. Romo sits to pee will throw at least one pick tomorrow.

If he doesn't, I ban myself.

How about you ban yourself either way?

Archived