Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo's turnovers or Cowboys fans banned?

Switchgear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Tony Romo sits to pee has not thrown an interception in two straight games. That is only the 2nd time in his career as a starter he has accomplished that. He has never made it three games in a row. Romo sits to pee will throw at least one pick tomorrow.

If he doesn't, I ban myself.

LOL! I thinking you're going to be safe.

I too have faith in Romo sits to pee and chose him to beat out banned Cowboy fans.

yeah im going to have to second that, since it will be cowboy fan hunting season here, the first fan to post anything opposite of what a skin fan says, banned.

its not up for conversation or interpretation, its agree or get banned.

I voted Cowboys fans because some post crap like this. :doh:

Tony Romo sits to pee has not thrown an interception in two straight games. That is only the 2nd time in his career as a starter he has accomplished that. He has never made it three games in a row. Romo sits to pee will throw at least one pick tomorrow.

Damn, sir. :(

Damn, sir. :(

ouch :(:kickcan:

Romo sits to pee had that stupid fumble late in the game, but once again, no INTs. I am very happy with that. Although he made a lot of bad throws today and one or two could have easily been picked off.

ouch :(:kickcan:

Romo sits to pee had that stupid fumble late in the game, but once again, no INTs. I am very happy with that. Although he made a lot of bad throws today and one or two could have easily been picked off.

Most of those throws you refer to were obviously RW11 not being where he was supposed to be. He is killing Romo sits to pee now, cutting inside on fades and outside the CB on slants. Romo sits to pee was lucky Seattle didn't take one of those back to the house, but it would have been 100% on RW11.

Most of those throws you refer to were obviously RW11 not being where he was supposed to be. He is killing Romo sits to pee now, cutting inside on fades and outside the CB on slants. Romo sits to pee was lucky Seattle didn't take one of those back to the house, but it would have been 100% on RW11.

You are 100% correct. It's going to nab us in the butt one of these games. I can imagine next week at Philly a close game and some dumb play like will be picked by Samuel and a Pick 6.

I just think they are not completely on the same page. I'm not ready to blame RW 100% yet unless that's what the coaches say I should do. But yeah, for some reason Romo sits to pee and RW can't get in a groove. Meanwhile, Romo sits to pee and Austin have this epic thing going on right now.

I just think they are not completely on the same page. I'm not ready to blame RW 100% yet unless that's what the coaches say I should do. But yeah, for some reason Romo sits to pee and RW can't get in a groove. Meanwhile, Romo sits to pee and Austin have this epic thing going on right now.

Let me explain it this way then. Romo sits to pee seems to hit every other WR right in the numbers everytime he throws it to them. Over half the time he targets RW11, the pass is nowhere near him. That says to me, RW11 is not reading the defense correctly and is making the wrong route adjustments or is running very poor routes. It has gone beyond coincidence that all of Romo sits to pee's seemingly poor throws are targeted to RW11. There really is no other conceivable explanation to me other than RW11 is not where Romo sits to pee is expecting him to be.

Let me explain it this way then. Romo sits to pee seems to hit every other WR right in the numbers everytime he throws it to them. Over half the time he targets RW11, the pass is nowhere near him. That says to me, RW11 is not reading the defense correctly and is making the wrong route adjustments or is running very poor routes. It has gone beyond coincidence that all of Romo sits to pee's seemingly poor throws are targeted to RW11. There really is no other conceivable explanation to me other than RW11 is not where Romo sits to pee is expecting him to be.

QFT. RW11 is a known as a poor route runner. I really think all he can run are go routes, post routes, and crossing routes. Anything else and he seems to get tangled up, slips, etc.

Archived