Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Humour Thread: Name Your Revenue Generating Idea for Dan Snyder!

Redskinizzle

A designated "Cheering section" It'd be the 200's row 12 & up and then the 400's in the corners row 15 and up....

These sections you are allowed to stand and cheer for the team whenever you want without security telling you to sit down... The tickets would have a $50 charge as a "Die hard fan charge"

Charge for tailgating.

$60 to enter the lots when they open.

$50 for 3 hours b/f ko.

$40 for 2 hours b/f ko.

$35 for 1 hour or less b/f ko.

$35 GA's get the brunt of the Beltway traffic and the lines to enter green parking. Rookie tailgaters block the vehicle travel lanes and the drunks serve you Eff bombs when you ask them to make room for your car.

Sad thing is this is something snyder could easily implement. Hopefully vinny isn't trolling ES today.

Vinny C. dunking booth. Set it up in the parking lot before and after games. $5 a ball. Hit the target 3x in a row and you're the starting QB next week.

VA Lottery - find Vinny, Danny, and Zorn on your ticket and you can get out of your premium seat contract w/o getting sued.

Encase 400 level...charge for Oxygen.

Extra Obstructed View seats - these are directly behind columns and actually face away from the field.

Super-Duper VIP Ultra Platinum Gentlemen's Club featuring the Redskins Cheerleaders

Charge a fee for Extremeskins...that way, all the little whiners that want to come here and cry and moan and groan over ownership can...they will just have to pay a fee!

Ah yes, since we should very much embrace the ownership with loving arms, us fans deserve to be taxed for whining.

I know, maybe he can sell you BELIEVERS some waterfront property next to Fed Ex field, since youre so gullable. I bet people like you would pay a fortune for it. Right next to Lake Landover, almost as clean as the Anacostia.

Ah yes, since we should very much embrace the ownership with loving arms, us fans deserve to be taxed for whining.

I know, maybe he can sell you BELIEVERS some waterfront property next to Fed Ex field, since youre so gullable. I bet people like you would pay a fortune for it. Right next to Lake Landover, almost as clean as the Anacostia.

square-laugh.gif

Charge each fan in attendance 10 bucks to start the next quarter. Though, that may end up biting him in the ass. Noone may want to pay.

Charge $100 to start on the OLINE. That may be a way to turn this season around.

Charge $1000 to play QB for a drive.

Charge $1,000 to play GM for a week.

Charge $1,000,000 to play GM for a season.

Charge $10,000,000 to kill Vinny with no repercussions.

Why would he put flat rates on this, he would know well enough to create a bidding war on all of the above :doh:

Fans have to send in non-tax deductible donations to have, 'Sell the Team' signs made, but they don't get a sign...unless of course they buy one at the game.

Of course, there would be a different color sign ever week and that would be the only one allowed. The wrong color sign would lead to...Well, I guess we already know what that would lead to.

Since there is little difference between Danny and The Scrooge ... perhaps another revenue generating scheme for Danny would be to make it mandatory for folks to wear RedSkins attire sold exclusively by Danny!

$100 for pants/skirts

$ 75 for shirts, t-shirts, and sweats

Archived