Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bend Over for the Bye - 500 posts!!!

2 and 14

Edit from original post. Forget two weeks. It looks like we are incapable of going even one day without shaming and embarrassing the organization.

--------------------------------------------------------

I know everyone is down right now but come on guys! I think we can find a way to not immasculate our coach, make any drastic changes to our roster or staff, and avoid having Vinny say something incredibly stupid in the media for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!! Who's with me? Let's support our yada yada yada....

NNT?

The players and coaches better be working at Redskins Park. I do not want to read stories about the players flying to the Bahamas to get away from it all because they are so tired and stressed out. I better not hear that some of them went on a cruise or flew to Europe for some R&R. They need PRACTICE, yes, I am talking about PRACTICE. Yes, I mean PRACTCE till they can't PRACTICE no more. Vinny will bring in Allen Iverson to lead the guys in his new PRACTICE song while they do jumping jacks before PRACTICE.

Bye week prediction:

Bye to Zorn

Bye to Campbell

Bye to ARE on punt returns

Bye to Malcolm Kelly

Heartfelt bye to Samuels and Cooley

Bye to ridiculous playoff race scenarios

Dont forget Heyer, please dont forget him and please take the Montgomery kid with him.

Archived