Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happened with Portis? Was he pulled after the helmet toss?

AsburySkinsFan

He ran for 1,500 yards last year and this year is running behind probably the worst O-line in football with a passing game that draws nobody out of the box.

And with all of that, you say he sucks.

Yeah. He's my favorite Redskin right now. I think he's probably still our best offensive weapon.

I'll still say he sucks. It's the truth. Simple as that. No worries.

Dumb ASS FANS..BLame Portis..wtf ARE single handed lost the game for us...Fair catches at the ten yard line whe n he could have returned the ball for about 16 yards...next play JC is int for 6...Then we score,three and out them ,then he fumbles the punt...Then right after that he drops a sure first down on third down...Moss dropped a TD ..WTF isn't snyone talking about Ra****...Fumbling snap,after snap,Fumbled on a sure DT 2 td pass on 4th and goal...
Agree,we actually had some momentum, then Randell-El muffs the punt!!!!!!!!!!

What about him going to the coaches asking one of his teammates to be benched?

The problem is that Portis IS the face of the franchise, with all of its dysfunction and me-me-me attitudes.

You hit the nail on the head here. Zorn was done after the Baltimore game last year. This is just the ending to Snyder backing a player over his coach. Zorn should have been let go after last season. He's not very good and has no backing from the front office. Why did they even bother bringing him back??

I don't really even blame CP. It's all on Snyder.

The guy ran for 1,500 yards last season. I'm not ready to call his career done after 7 games behind the worst line in the NFL and a passing game that does nothing to help him.

SO WHAT, that was last year. My problem with CP is that his top speed is garbage. He has NO acceleration. Im not talking about what he does behind the line. Im talking about what he does once he has an open run. He crapz the bed and continues to leave points on the board. Your #1 RB is not suppose to get walked down on WIDE OPEN runs by DEs......

who cares.....he hadn't done anything this year, constantly runs into the backs of his blockers, has no vision and is now a has been. Get rid of him.

Yeah and replace him with who? Betts? Rock? Draft? The Redskins need to draft an offensive line and possibly a QB before they think about replacing a franchise back that is running behind a porous line.

HTTR

Yeah. He's my favorite Redskin right now. I think he's probably still our best offensive weapon.

I'll still say he sucks. It's the truth. Simple as that. No worries.

Based on your logic, a pitcher that has a 2-7 record with an ERA under 3 sucks as well.

You put Portis behind a decent offensive line and a team that has the threat of a pass, he runs for 1,500 yards again.

You put AP on the Redskins, he's no longer a top fantasy player, he's someone you sit on your bench.

The problem is that Portis IS the face of the franchise, with all of its dysfunction and me-me-me attitudes.

LOL how soft of a post

Are we talking about men or women? I agreed with CP ..Mike Selly is still ****ing up now..He still missed a block on the goal line..WE need More players like CP..Did you See WESTBROOK? he spintied right by the guy then Jackson fumbled:doh: WTF was he thinking about?.ARE...Rabach..Rogers..Landry all needed some one to get in their **** today...Funny how London Fletcher was going to sleep on the sideline i dont see any threads..If that was CP or Big AL it would have been all sorts of threads

ES=Double standards:chair:

Everyone but Cooley, Cmon, really best pass catcher we have. Ive said all along they need to use him like other teams with great TEs, move him around, flex him out to the slot, AND dont let him BLOCK!!!!! Hes sucks in that dept.

I say Cooley, because he has a lot of trade value (compared to our other offensive players). We drafted Davis with a 2nd round pick. Davis will never see the field while Cooley is here. We either need to get rid or Cooley or Davis.

+1! F*ck them all, we need change. Bring up the kid QB on the practice squad and give him a shot. Let all the kids play!

SO WHAT, that was last year. My problem with CP is that his top speed is garbage. He has NO acceleration. Im not talking about what he does behind the line. Im talking about what he does once he has an open run. He crapz the bed and continues to leave points on the board. Your #1 RB is not suppose to get walked down on WIDE OPEN runs by DEs......

I'm sorry but this isn't fantasy football, you can't just assume that the Redskins should have 1 of the 5 RBs in the league that when they get in the open field take it all the way to the house.

There is one AP, thats it, its not just the Redskins that don't have a guy with his talents, its every team in the league.

Behind a decent offensive line and with a passing game that is at least a threat, he still goes for 1200-1500 yards.

I say Cooley, because he has a lot of trade value (compared to our other offensive players). We drafted Davis with a 2nd round pick. Davis will never see the field while Cooley is here. We either need to get rid or Cooley or Davis.

Or have packages with BOTH in there, MAYBE we could run a little better. Who are you going to draft or player to get for Cooley that is as good as Cooley? NOBODY, you have to keep core people, the rest have to go.

Based on your logic, a pitcher that has a 2-7 record with an ERA under 3 sucks as well.

You put Portis behind a decent offensive line and a team that has the threat of a pass, he runs for 1,500 yards again.

You put AP on the Redskins, he's no longer a top fantasy player, he's someone you sit on your bench.

I think people need to invest in the NFL sunday ticket...

Give Portis Minny Oline and Brett as his QB

Give AP Heyer,Montgomery,Rabach,Mike Will,Jim Zorn and Sherm Smith as the play callers..Jason as the QB lets see the results:doh::doh::doh:

I'm sorry but this isn't fantasy football, you can't just assume that the Redskins should have 1 of the 5 RBs in the league that when they get in the open field take it all the way to the house.

There is one AP, thats it, its not just the Redskins that don't have a guy with his talents, its every team in the league.

Behind a decent offensive line and with a passing game that is at least a threat, he still goes for 1200-1500 yards.

CP will Finish with 1300 this season if he dosent get injured ..THe Bingo Man was calling some nice plays..He kept the D off balance..With Two weeks of Prep CP will be on his way to a 1300 yard seasom

I think people need to invest in the NFL sunday ticket...

Give Portis Minny Oline and Brett as his QB

Give AP Heyer,Montgomery,Rabach,Mike Will,Jim Zorn and Sherm Smith as the play callers..Jason as the QB lets see the results:doh::doh::doh:

Its a team game, in order to do your job well, you need your teamates to do their job well. How many Redskin players are doing their job well?

To blame Portis, who is a RB, which probably more than any other position on the field (besides QB), relys on your teamates to do their jobs well, is just flat out ignorant.

This was a bad offensive line before Thomas and Samuels went down with injuries. All you Portis haters take a second to look at who playing offensive line for the Redskins.

You think that its asking too much for your starting running back to be able to break long runs when no one is around them??? Fantasy football??? You mancrushers need to understand that it comes a time when a player is DONE. Hes a dam RB, they come a dime a dozen. Hell, Im down to keep CP. AS A SECOND STRINGER. Cartwright runs with more explosion then CP at this point. That is a dam shame. But keep on riding his jock while he continues to get walked down by DTs on wide open runs, only for us to come off the drive with 3 points, IF we can that. I hold no allegiance to these players, I hold it to the Redskin organization. If you aint cuttin it anymore, you can be GONE.....I dont have mancrushes....I have crushes on females.....

Portis is a spoilt brat!

He is classless and the throwing of the SKIN'S helmet underscores his lack of respect for the organization.

If he was frustrated, he should have popped one of the Eagles or the holes and taken one home.

LMAO, take one home??? Yeah right, he can have a wide open run and one of the fat guys working the concession stands can run down the stands, jump on the field and walk his no acceleration having azz down.

Archived