Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: What If Aaron Rogers/Campbell Picks Reversed, Skins get Aaron, Packers Jason

Redskinizzle

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This is absolutely comical, it seems that the latest defense of the Campbell support group is; EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON THE O-LINE... To prove this some geniuses have shown that QB's do better when they aren't getting sacked, well no kidding. But this notion that a team goes as an o-line goes, has really gotten to a point of absurdity, are o-lines vital? Yes, but only to a point.

-If teams go as the o-line goes, why have CAR and TEN's teams gone to **** this year? Two of the best o-lines in football last year and without any large scale changes the teams respective offenses have declined drastically.. Could it be because of piss poor QB play?

-On a random note, if Rodgers is able to complete the passes when he has time why isn't Jason? Why does Jason act like there is pressure on every single play even if there isn't, why doesn't he step into the pocket making the DE's job more difficult, why doesn't he use a hard count to get a better idea of where the pressure is coming from for both himself and his linemen...k God this debate has gotten pointless, if you honestly think Jason Campbell is anything but a bad QB that can perform adequately when all the pieces surrounding him are perfect, you don't know football

This is absolutely comical, it seems that the latest defense of the Campbell support group is; EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON THE O-LINE... To prove this some geniuses have shown that QB's do better when they aren't getting sacked, well no kidding. But this notion that a team goes as an o-line goes, has really gotten to a point of absurdity, are o-lines vital? Yes, but only to a point.

-If teams go as the o-line goes, why have CAR and TEN's teams gone to **** this year? Two of the best o-lines in football last year and without any large scale changes the teams respective offenses have declined drastically.. Could it be because of piss poor QB play?

-On a random note, if Rodgers is able to complete the passes when he has time why isn't Jason? Why does Jason act like there is pressure on every single play even if there isn't, why doesn't he step into the pocket making the DE's job more difficult, why doesn't he use a hard count to get a better idea of where the pressure is coming from for both himself and his linemen...k God this debate has gotten pointless, if you honestly think Jason Campbell is anything but a bad QB that can perform adequately when all the pieces surrounding him are perfect, you don't know football

You act as if Campbell never completes any passes, or has played worse than any QB in the league. He has played average behind a bottom 3 OL.

You act as if Campbell never completes any passes, or has played worse than any QB in the league. He has played average behind a bottom 3 OL.

-If you have watched him, he hasn't played average... If you wanna spend 20 minutes cherry-picking particular stats to complain how Zorn is holding him back, and how this QB would be unleashed if he had time and a great signal caller (something many of you think he's never had?)... Then yes you can make a case for him.

-Saying he's a bad QB doesn't = he doesn't complete passes or that he's the worst QB in the league.

-Or do you disagree with my displeasure on his pocket presence, and pre-snap play.

-If you have watched him, he hasn't played average... If you wanna spend 20 minutes cherry-picking particular stats to complain how Zorn is holding him back, and how this QB would be unleashed if he had time and a great signal caller (something many of you think he's never had?)... Then yes you can make a case for him.

-Saying he's a bad QB doesn't = he doesn't complete passes or that he's the worst QB in the league.

-Or do you disagree with my displeasure on his pocket presence, and pre-snap play.

Campbell isn't the worse QB in the league. He hasn't played like the worse QB in the league. He's been average. He needs to improve.

His Oline stunk in the first half. Not coincidentally, so did Rodgers (4 sacks taken, well under 100 yards for the half). In the 2nd half, they played better. Not coincidentally, so did Rodgers (2 sacks taken, over 200 yards in the half). Btw, he had time on some of the sacks; they were simply due to Rodgers hanging onto the ball for too long.

Before you respond, let me state that I'm NOT saying that Campbell is as good or better than Rodgers, because he most certainly isn't.

definitely agree with the bolded part, he stands around too much at times and did yesterday.

however, hes under just as much duress, if not more than campbell, and he is proof that even with a sub par oline you can still make things happen if youre a good QB.

Campbell isn't the worse QB in the league. He hasn't played like the worse QB in the league. He's been average. He needs to improve.

-Its worst, not worse, and what is wrong with your reading comprehension.. All I said was he was bad, and then reiterated my point that saying he's bad doesn't equate to him being the worst QB in the league, is he among them? Yes, but Russell, Delhomme, and Anderson are all worse than Campbell.

this is where youre just full of it. his receivers work harder to get open?

prove that please.

Our receivers often watch our QB scramble while the GB WR's keep working hard to get open. I usually comment as it's happening in the game threads.

-Its worst, not worse, and what is wrong with your reading comprehension.. All I said was he was bad, and then reiterated my point that saying he's bad doesn't equate to him being the worst QB in the league, is he among them? Yes, but Russell, Delhomme, and Anderson are all worse than Campbell.

Forgive me, worst. He's not among the QB's you listed. He's middle of the pack. I think he'll be higher if we continue to improve as a team.

Rodgers would do pretty well in DC assuming the receivers got open. He's had huge O-line issues in GB and is still racking up the yards.

I think JC would've looked decent last season when GB had a workable O-line and good receivers. This season, well I think he'd look like the JC you guys have seen all season.

Our receivers often watch our QB scramble while the GB WR's keep working hard to get open. I usually comment as it's happening in the game threads.

you cant see the receivers on TV so how can you even comment on that? you wait til they replay of one of campbells garbage throws or his sacks, then say "the receivers arent trying"?

lame.

Rodgers would do pretty well in DC assuming the receivers got open. He's had huge O-line issues in GB and is still racking up the yards.

I think JC would've looked decent last season when GB had a workable O-line and good receivers. This season, well I think he'd look like the JC you guys have seen all season.

can you imagine rodgers throwing slants to moss?

our WR would look like actual WR. it would be sweet.

Forgive me, worst. He's not among the QB's you listed. He's middle of the pack. I think he'll be higher if we continue to improve as a team.

-He's better than the QB's I listed as I said...

-No kidding he'll get better as we improve as a team, same can be said for every single QB in the NFL, any other wisdom you would like to spread? Maybe you've noticed other QB's in the league who can succeed even when there team is bringing them down, or hell in some cases even make there teammates look better than they really are... I know that is a lot to expect from one position, but thats what it takes to be a franchise QB in the NFL.

-He's better than the QB's I listed as I said...

-No kidding he'll get better as we improve as a team, same can be said for every single QB in the NFL, any other wisdom you would like to spread? Maybe you've noticed other QB's in the league who can succeed even when there team is bringing them down, or hell in some cases even make there teammates look better than they really are... I know that is a lot to expect from one position, but thats what it takes to be a franchise QB in the NFL.

I'm just speaking my opinion

you cant see the receivers on TV so how can you even comment on that? you wait til they replay of one of campbells garbage throws or his sacks, then say "the receivers arent trying"?

lame.

The only times I made the comments is when the receivers were shown. Sometimes, when the QB gets sacked, they show the downfield view.

can you imagine rodgers throwing slants to moss?

our WR would look like actual WR. it would be sweet.

I can't say I am too familiar with how the skins receivers are performing their routes, but Rodgers does have some really nice targets in Jennings and Driver, Nelson and Jones aren't pushovers, and Finley is a really big (6'4 240 lbs) target who's added speed makes matchups hard.

I can see Rodgers building a chemistry with Chris Cooley were Rodgers a 'skin, that's for sure.

We would all be posting things like: "WOW, Brett Favre can still sling it in Green Bay" and "Man, how about those 8-1 Packers. Favre is a leading MVP candidate!" and don't forget "I think the Vikes should trade for Jason Campbell - he's got to be better than T. Jackson!!"

Archived