Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: What If Aaron Rogers/Campbell Picks Reversed, Skins get Aaron, Packers Jason

Redskinizzle

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

pardon?

how am I uniformed?

It wasn't meant to be an attack, but I broke down the Packers OL situation a few posts back. Basically their OL has been shuffling a lot of young guys in and out for older vets, which led to the high sack totals early on, but the past few weeks their young OL have been improving a great deal. Leading up to their last game, with a new starting group, when they allowed 0 sacks and Ryan grant had nearly 150 rushing yards.

It wasn't meant to be an attack, but I broke down the Packers OL situation a few posts back. Basically their OL has been shuffling a lot of young guys in and out for older vets, which led to the high sack totals early on, but the past few weeks their young OL have been improving a great deal. Leading up to their last game, with a new starting group, when they allowed 0 sacks and Ryan grant had nearly 150 rushing yards.

great... I was aware of that...

when they were shuffling guys, the Packers still moved the ball well, were still competitive, won games against a tougher schedule, and Aaron Rogers played much better than Jason Campbell...

great... I was aware of that...

when they were shuffling guys, the Packers still moved the ball well, were still competitive, won games against a tougher schedule, and Aaron Rogers played much better than Jason Campbell...

Well your original statement was that their oline is worse than ours. Now you've switched to a RoDgers/Campbell debate. In my post about the OL I already admitted Rodgers is better than Campbell, I also pointed out he's in a far better situation.

Well your original statement was that their oline is worse than ours. Now you've switched to a RoDgers/Campbell debate. In my post about the OL I already admitted Rodgers is better than Campbell, I also pointed out he's in a far better situation.

I didnt switch anything... even with Rogers running for his life earlier this season, he still put up better numbers and the Packers had a better offense

his situation of working with Favre is kind of overrated since Favre didnt want anything to do with him... I think it comes down to Rogers actually being a very good quarterback and having all the tools and learning under Tedford at U Cal, while Campbell had 4 different offensive coordinators at Auburn...

I didnt switch anything... even with Rogers running for his life earlier this season, he still put up better numbers and the Packers had a better offense

his situation of working with Favre is kind of overrated since Favre didnt want anything to do with him... I think it comes down to Rogers actually being a very good quarterback and having all the tools and learning under Tedford at U Cal, while Campbell had 4 different offensive coordinators at Auburn...

So you're telling me that the only difference between the Green Bay Packers franchise and the Washington Redskins Franchise is the QB position? I'm done.

Don't fall for the uninformed hype on this board. A few posts back I broke down the Packers oline situation and how they've addressed it.

I appreciate your insights but it's not "uninformed hype". The Packers are on pace to break David Carr's record for most sacked NFL QB in one season.

You say in a previous post that the Packers didn't allow a sack on Sunday - but it was the Browns! You put Aaron Rodgers near a halfway, or even marginally talented defense... oh i don't know, maybe the Bears or Vikings, etc., and he get sacked like he's been sacked all year.

I agree that the Packers will eventually gel because they have young players and good coaching...but as of now they are worse than the Redskins. We lost Samuels, and Chad Clifton won't be 100% for a while.

What a dumb poll.... None of the answers are right

the reality is aaron rodgers makes much quicker decisions than campbell and would probably be sucessfull here. And i cant see campbell being sucessful in green bay.. Infact gb prob wouldnt have let brett farve go based on jc's development

so none of the above.

So you're telling me that the only difference between the Green Bay Packers franchise and the Washington Redskins Franchise is the QB position? I'm done.
Dude, you're failing at reading comprehension.

Asiatic isn't saying the two teams are the same. He just keeps making good points about how Rodgers is a better qb. Which you keep ignoring. :doh:

i wish i would have watched the 2nd half of the green bay game... but i watched the entire 1st and aaron rodgers looked pretty pathetic...

aparently he turned it on in the 2nd half tho....

hes under more pressure than campbell is here, and rodgers was in fact holding the ball too long today at times, but the dude makes ridiculous plays for that team. he brought them back from a 24-3 hole and made a game today, despite their defense letting favre mow all over them.

rodgers is a great young QB. that team will figure it out soon.

In two weeks, Rodgers has thrown for 3 tds in more games than Jason Campbell has in his entire, pathetic, soon-to-be-over, career.

these next two months are going to feel like an eternity. and hes not gonna get benched at this point. i guess this football season is just supposed to be comedy hour.

im also loving all the jabs were taking when discussing our division. were not even mentioned anymore when talking about the east.

these next two months are going to feel like an eternity. and hes not gonna get benched at this point. i guess this football season is just supposed to be comedy hour.

im also loving all the jabs were taking when discussing our division. were not even mentioned anymore when talking about the east.

They said they forgot about us in week 2.

i wish i would have watched the 2nd half of the green bay game... but i watched the entire 1st and aaron rodgers looked pretty pathetic...

aparently he turned it on in the 2nd half tho....

In the 2nd half Lang and Barbre stepped up. Rodgers made all the throws when they gave him time.

In the 2nd half Lang and Barbre stepped up. Rodgers made all the throws when they gave him time.

lol at them stepping up. those guys (especially lang) are friggin horrible. called for holding penalties all day, and getting straight up beat like drums.

rodgers best plays are when he fires the ball right after the snap. his line is an utter joke, even worse than ours.

lol at them stepping up. those guys (especially lang) are friggin horrible. called for holding penalties all day, and getting straight up beat like drums.
His Oline stunk in the first half. Not coincidentally, so did Rodgers (4 sacks taken, well under 100 yards for the half). In the 2nd half, they played better. Not coincidentally, so did Rodgers (2 sacks taken, over 200 yards in the half). Btw, he had time on some of the sacks; they were simply due to Rodgers hanging onto the ball for too long.

Before you respond, let me state that I'm NOT saying that Campbell is as good or better than Rodgers, because he most certainly isn't.

Archived