Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star Wars Is Coming Back To The Big Screen In 2012. In 3-D

blue collar

Write your own plot for episode VII:

Leia divorces Han and marries Chewbacca. This causes a split between their friendship, and Chewy ends up kicking Han's ass in a drunken fight.

Luke comes to the rescue of his friend Han and lops Chewbacca's head off with his lightsaber. Then he realizes he just killed his brother in law, after killing his dad a few years earlier.

Luke then whines for 60 minutes, similar to what he did for the majority of the Empire Strikes Back.

Meanwhile, Leia, mad at her brother, turns to the Dark Side of the force and recruits an apprentice, Darth *****. (thats the singular form of ****es)

More to follow in episode VIII....

Leia divorces Han and marries Chewbacca. This causes a split between their friendship, and Chewy ends up kicking Han's ass in a drunken fight.

DAMN IT, zoony!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just starting my afternoon coffee when I read this and laughed so hard that I snarfed it all over keyboard.

Seriously dude, that was ****ing hilarious. dd56f799.gif

Write your own plot for episode VII:

Luke comes to the rescue of his friend Han and lops Chewbacca's head off with his lightsaber. Then he realizes he just killed his brother in law, after killing his dad a few years earlier.

Luke then whines for 60 minutes, similar to what he did for the majority of the Empire Strikes Back.

Meanwhile, Leia, mad at her brother, turns to the Dark Side of the force and recruits an apprentice, Darth *****. (thats the singular form of ****es)

More to follow in episode VIII....

Lucus should hire you as a screen writter. I would go see all of those stories.

Did you ever see the star war amature movies folks put out on You-Tube... Two highschoolers made a light saber duel movie which was awsome. Another guy made a full story in a 15 minute action packed movie and after you saw the movie and were thinking not too shabby... the credits roll by and the one dude wrote, directed, produced and played 18 out of the 20 or so roles. The dudes girl friend played hte other two roles. It was pretty hillarious... especially the sword fights.

I knew I must have spelled in wrong! (among other things)

but wouldnt that be a great beginning to a 3.5?

I'm more in the go with Episode VII camp.

Vader has been destroyed, the Empire has collapsed, everything is tulips and daisies for the Rebellion.

Great setup for a completely new disturbance in the force.

I'm more in the go with Episode VII camp.

Vader has been destroyed, the Empire has collapsed, everything is tulips and daisies for the Rebellion.

Great setup for a completely new disturbance in the force.

The comics cover this with Dark Empire, Palps enters into a clone of himself and starts kicking ass all over again!! :saber:

Archived