Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Blog: ESPN Says It'll Be Jason Campbell For MNF

Stophovr6

Are you saying the Eagles have a better offense than we do?

This just in! Beer is a nicer drink than goat pee.

So does that mean we put up 3 against the Raiders later this year? :)

No need to be an *******.

I was referring to the dude who said they only scored 9 against the raiders as a justification that there was some chance in hell we are going to hold them to three again

No he did not.... stop the lies.

He said that in the post game (locker room) on 980. First he said he'd "probably" go back to Jason against the Eagles. Then he hedged a bit and said he would need to look at the film. But his first reaction was "probably Jason".

He said that in the post game (locker room) on 980. First he said he'd "probably" go back to Jason against the Eagles. Then he hedged a bit and said he would need to look at the film. But his first reaction was "probably Jason".

My bad then .. I missed that ... but it was not from 545 to 630 pm....... unless I really missed it.

All I heard was TBD.

Meaning TONGIHTS interview and Redskins Nation.

No need to be an *******.

I was referring to the dude who said they only scored 9 against the raiders as a justification that there was some chance in hell we are going to hold them to three again

Oh, I'm agreeing with you. I'm saying you pointed out the obvious, which is that the Eagles offense is lightyears beyond ours right now.

I'm saying that should be pretty obvious to everyone else. Like anyone who's ever heard of football.

I don't mind this. This game will most likely be his last chance at saving his job.

The benching was a signal for him to put up or shut up. Now he gets one last chance. If he stinks it up, they fire Zorn, end the Campbell experiment and ride the season out with Collins. Makes perfect sense. Zorn and Campbell's job security depended on each others success. Ones failure is the others failure too.

My bad then .. I missed that ... but it was not from 545 to 630 pm....... unless I really missed it.

All I heard was TBD.

Meaning TONGIHTS interview and Redskins Nation.

I'm talking about on Sunday itself. Just as I was pulling out of the lot. I figure it was about 4:30 or so. It was the locker room interview with Sonny before the postgame presser.

That was the first time I assume anyone asked him the question, and he didn't really hesitate in the first answer. But then after that it became TBD. So maybe he had more time to think about it. Maybe something he saw on film? Maybe some pressure from above?

Who knows.

I don't mind this. This game will most likely be his last chance at saving his job.

The benching was a signal for him to put up or shut up. Now he gets one last chance. If he stinks it up, they fire Zorn, end the Campbell experiment and ride the season out with Collins. Makes perfect sense. Zorn and Campbell's job security depended on each others success. Ones failure is the others failure too.

Pretty much my thinking too...

wonder if this is true, because if campbell is struggling at half time its not like they can benc him again. if this really is an ultimatum game for him then so be it.

zorn is gonna get fired regardless of how campbell plays though.

zorn is gonna get fired regardless of how campbell plays though.

Right, because if the Jason goes out and scores a couple TDs then Lewis will get the credit anyway. And, by extension, Vinny will get credit for "suggesting" the change. And Vinny will say it wasn't the players, it was the playcalling.

Zorn can't win in this game. He's done either way.

Right, because if the Jason goes out and scores a couple TDs then Lewis will get the credit anyway. And, by extension, Vinny will get credit for "suggesting" the change. And Vinny will say it wasn't the players, it was the playcalling.

Zorn can't win in this game. He's done either way.

but most likely we will do what weve been doing, which is sucking badly on offense.

Look at what happened in the second half of the chiefs game. Because Collins couldn't avoid the rush, he was getting put down and balls blocked at the line of scrimmage. Campbell is the best QB we have on this roster. I know a lot of people don't want to hear that, but when you are running for your life and you are constantly being battered all season, the other QBs would not and have not fared much better than what Jason has done. The offensive line is terrible. Philly is going to be out for blood and as long as Todd Collins is back there like the statue of liberty he is going to be killed by the Eagles D.

Good point.

Agreed.

At this point it really doesn't matter. The writing's all over the wall for Zorn, Campbell, and this season.

I sure hope this is not true, I thought and wished I would never have to see that clown again under center.

+1

This season is a bust anyway. Does it matter that Collins is in or not?

JC SUCKS and when he had Samuels and Thomas healthy the first few games he still looked like ****..so I don't see how he's so much better than Collins??

I hope the Defense takes all their anger and frustration out on the Iggles early and often :) That will bring me lots of joy.

Archived