Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Blog: ESPN Says It'll Be Jason Campbell For MNF

Stophovr6

The official word on this week's quarterback situation is still "TBD" -- which may actually be an acronym and not a word -- but ESPN's Matt Mosley, author of the always-informative NFC (B)East blog, begs to differ.

Jason Campbell will get the start at quarterback this week for the Washington Redskins, a league source told ESPN.com's Matt Mosley on Monday.

For more click here.

Take it for what it's worth. Agree with it or not, it's probably what's going to happen.

Zorn said on Comcast Sports Night that he's leaning towards JC.

If the conspiracy theorists are right and Snyder was the one who told Zorn to bench Jason...this is zorn's way of telling Dan "Sit Down and Shut Up I'm still the coach here...for one more week at least."

As long as the offense doesn't screw things up, we can win this. The Raiders were able to get ridiculous pressure. Remember we swept Philly last year. We're 5-3 since 2005, though Eagle fans act like that's not the case.

I'll fans wont be no where as nuts as the Raider fans were at that game. I'll fans will be booing after the first incomplete pass.

Points put up against teams we have both played at this point in the season:

Redskins Eagles

Tampa Bay: 16 33

Kansas City: 6 34

Carolina: 17 38

Consensus: Pray

Are you saying the Eagles have a better offense than we do?

This just in! Beer is a nicer drink than goat pee.

So does that mean we put up 3 against the Raiders later this year? :)

If the conspiracy theorists are right and Snyder was the one who told Zorn to bench Jason...this is zorn's way of telling Dan "Sit Down and Shut Up I'm still the coach here...for one more week at least."

Haha. Sorry but Zorn doesn't have that tone to his voice anymore if you catch my drift. The only way he could've told Dan(Cerrato really) to sit down and shut up is if he had refused to let Lewis take over the playcalling. Zorn should've done this. He would be gone, without losing face and still get the remainder of his contract money. He better pray this works out and by some miracle he stays on, otherwise he will be seen as weak by most of the league, even if he doesn't deserve it.

Archived