Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers had his chance...

Gart Monk

you know that 2009 is this year dont you?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

he is ranked 10 after all the games are over he will move up to 6 leading rusher in the nfl...:doh:

and yes 09 means RIGHT NOW:doh::doh: WTF ES?

And inefficiently so. Getting even 4 yds is a difficult task for Clinton Portis

If a RB is not getting a 3.9 avg at the VERY least, then it's safe to say most of his runs were ineffective.

?

these comments get more strange each week. CP slowed to STAY with hi lead blocker. That's what a RB is supposed to do. if he cuts, he's stopped by Sellers' guy, OR the safety. (Safety would have a GREAT angle to stop him.)

if CP sped up, he would have been caught earlier Sellers wasn't really engaged with the blocker (was to me is an issue)

CP did what he could and was supposed to do. His blocker let him down

i seen AP do that on most of his 100yrd games:laugh::laugh: ...I suggest you invest in the NFL sunday Ticket..

First it was CP was leading the NFL ,but he never could break the big run remember..now he brakes a big run thats all he does now?:doh:

what is it? Can you HATERS come up with somthing that will stick? "jhe can't break the big run" now its "all he did was break a 80 yard run" shm at this stupid fanbase....Please go study football take away all the big runs from AP and telll me how many yards does he have?

another contradicting post form ES:chair:

Difference is Portis has had one big run. One.

Dude, he's an NFL running back, he SHOULD be able to break at least one 50+ yard run in 6 freaking games.

And maybe you are right, maybe Portis will get a bonus and maybe he'll get a nice free vacation for the Pro Bowl. And Portis Pockets are Straight!

Great, too bad he's not a winner.

Perfect blocking gave CP this run. A better running back would have taken it to the house.

I agree.

and how can anyone call you a Portis hater? Hell, your screen name is SirClintonPortis. ;) I think you are spot on. I still like Portis, and if we had a dominant o-line busting open holes he could be racking up the yards again. But like you said in a previous post, with enough time running backs get worn down. They take more hits than Cheech and Chong. :silly:

You Know ITS ES they dont know **** about football...Three weeks from now we will see CP is not the porblem threads ..They like to learn the game slow...some still belive Tod Collins is going to save us:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know. What a bunch of morons. They probaly couldnt even spell their own teams QB name correctly. :doh:

Honestly, does it matter whose fault it is, no one has scored all year except for the punter and cooley, how sad is it that the punter has scored one of our few td's this season. I hate what this team has become. Look at us. We are skins fans at war with each other, it is no ones fault this team sucks the way they do, well there is one person that comes to mind. Dan snyder, he hired vinny, hired a qb coach to be head coach, because no good head coach wants to be told how to run the team. The only way this team gets better is to fire vinny, fire zorn, trade campbell for whatever draft picks he is worth, and start collins. Use the draft to rebuild, not stupid free agency, that is what put us here in the first place

Let me get this straight...You Blame Cp for RUNNING 80 yards down feild with a lead blocker missing his block ..and basically was just in CP way:doh::doh: When i seen the run i knew some fan will try to put blame on CP..SMFH hate is a crazy drug....Is it because you made a sig bet or somthing?that CP cant have a run bigger than 20yrds:doh: New QB came in CP breaks a 80 yrds run...I belive someone on here said that this would happen:doh:

I agree! CP not to blame but another feable blocking attempt by Sellars. I am a big fan of MS but lately blocking has :mad:sucked. Don't get me wrong I could only block about 25% of what he does but he is the professional.

HTTR!

?

these comments get more strange each week. CP slowed to STAY with hi lead blocker. That's what a RB is supposed to do. if he cuts, he's stopped by Sellers' guy, OR the safety. (Safety would have a GREAT angle to stop him.)

if CP sped up, he would have been caught earlier Sellers wasn't really engaged with the blocker (was to me is an issue)

CP did what he could and was supposed to do. His blocker let him down

Dude, you are right on with your observation.

I think that Sellers got his paycheck and extension and has decided he doesn't have to play hard anymore. The only person I can recall on this team that has gotten a nice payday and continued to play w/ heart and soul is Mr. Cooley. He is a true competitor...even w/ all of his off the field antics - he continues to produce. If Mrs. Cooley ever gets sick of him - I hope he calls me. He is dreamy.

You're so ****ing delusional. If i met any of these redskins fan who really believe what that say, i would punch each of you in the tempo. Sellers did all he can do. Portis should have cut back inside and run across the field. That run wasn't even about portis, yea he got 70+ yards, but who can't if NOONE is near you. You know portis suck when its a 2 v 1. Sellers shielded the defender, portis just didn't make a play. Simple as that.

not the tempo! anything but the tempo! wait.....that isnt real...Go for the tempo!

I blame CP ... he should have cut to the middle of field and would have scored easily ... instead he stumbled as usual and fell short.

I agree. But Mike Sellers should have never let it got to that point.

Sellers need to grow some, and play like a fullback.

He can't catch suddenly. He can't block. Peace, kid. We don't need you anymore.

Can Davis lead block? It would be cool to have him as an H-Back, so that he could be a pass catching threat too like Sellers back in the day.

portis did right, u dont run past your blocker when theres one guy left, sellers has got to push the defender down to the left or right not just dive. or he could have just kept running making the defender go thru him to make the tackle

Youre right..put the idiots on here wanted CP to SLOw down and try to make a cut going towards the guy MS was BLOCKING:doh:

ES fans have no vision of the guys chasing CP down on that play:doh: as soon as he tried to make a cut he would have been tackled from behind:chair:

Thank god for your post..you are giving ES some hope:D

Archived