Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers had his chance...

Gart Monk

yeah agreed. i dont know why he wouldnt try to throw a legit block instead of trying to just run alongside CP. terrible...

cause he wanted to make sure he would be in the spotlight if portis scored..he didnt want to be laying on the ground byhimself if portis scored and then he couldnt celebrate and show off his new move

You're so ****ing delusional. If i met any of these redskins fan who really believe what that say, i would punch each of you in the tempo. Sellers did all he can do. Portis should have cut back inside and run across the field. That run wasn't even about portis, yea he got 70+ yards, but who can't if NOONE is near you. You know portis suck when its a 2 v 1. Sellers shielded the defender, portis just didn't make a play. Simple as that.

i dont blame portis at all. actually i cant stand sellers, i think he is only on the team to p$#% me off..but i do have to give him credit he did lumber a long way..he just isnt good enough to finish the job thats all

Clinton should be able to outrun a 280lb fullback who had tied up the safety. But his lack of conditioning gave him no kick what so ever. His attitude places blame elsewhere. Typically you don't see a fullback blocking 60 yards from the line of scrimmage. While Sellers has lost 2 steps and some attitude, CP has lost 3 steps, his burst, and gained the wrong attitude.

Was a good play by the defender.

Otherwise, Sellers has missed some blocks in very key situations and hasn't been as physical as you would like from a lead blocking FB.

We just activated Eddie Williams to the active roster. Maybe worth a look there if Sellers continues to disappoint.

Let me get this straight...You Blame Cp for RUNNING 80 yards down feild with a lead blocker missing his block ..and basically was just in CP way:doh::doh: When i seen the run i knew some fan will try to put blame on CP..SMFH hate is a crazy drug....Is it because you made a sig bet or somthing?that CP cant have a run bigger than 20yrds:doh: New QB came in CP breaks a 80 yrds run...I belive someone on here said that this would happen:doh:

Im with yah, C P is what he is a warrior whose showing wear on his treads but still able to compete. Sellers he got paid and since that check got cashed has disappeared as the player he was the last 4 years.

Archived