Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers had his chance...

Gart Monk

Yeah and where is CP ranked amoung the rest of the NFL in Rushing?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Hate turns Fans into fools...SMFH got hit the film room rookie:chair: After you tell me where CP is Ranked..keep in mind thats with the worst PLAY CALLING,COACHING,AND OFFENSIVE LINE, IN THE NFL :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Tell me where he is ranked on average per attempt. :hysterical:

He finished with 100+ thanks to Sellers putting him in his pocket. Otherwise it was a typical Portis performance, three steps forward and fall down.

First it was Denver Line,Now Its Mike Sellers,he is the mian reason for CP success :doh: whats next the oline is the Reason,or Todd Collins:laugh::laugh:

ES blaming CP 15carr 109 yds 7.3 yrds per carry...WOW ES how low can you go?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah and where is CP ranked amoung the rest of the NFL in Rushing?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Hate turns Fans into fools...SMFH got hit the film room rookie:chair: After you tell me where CP is Ranked..keep in mind thats with the worst PLAY CALLING,COACHING,AND OFFENSIVE LINE, IN THE NFL :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Portis is done, chump. Hell, he may not even get Riggo's record of 7,427 yds

portis had a clear path to the endzone and sellers cut him off (meanwhile sellers hasn't made contact with the eventual tackler). wtf is clinton supposed to do? run out of bounds?

Since I was watching it on my slingbox I had the luxury of going back and watching the play more then once. CP had a good amount of running room to his left. If he doesn't push Sellers the defender doesn't get a free tackle.

You Know ITS ES they dont know **** about football...Three weeks from now we will see CP is not the porblem threads ..They like to learn the game slow...some still belive Tod Collins is going to save us:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Glad to know you don't know **** about football as well. ;)

Are we somking?Let see you are blaming a RB who finshed with 100+ yards on less than 20 carries..ES FANS ARE game 2 game HAters ...CP will be in the top 5 rushers in the NFL in the next 3 weeks:laugh:

only ES belives that CP cant run for more than 30 yards:doh: ES fans proven to be wrong again:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You do understand that, barring that 78 yard hiccup (yes, a big offensive play for us is a hiccup), Portis was 14 rushes for 31 yards and an average of 2.21 per carry.

And other than that 78 yard rush, he only has one other rush for over 30 yards.

Portis definitely isn't the biggest problem on the team, but he's nowhere near as good as he was three years ago. He's been done. And in a league of really good 2 and 3-back systems, we're looking at Portis, Betts, Mason, and Aldridge....ugh.

You do understand that, barring that 78 yard hiccup (yes, a big offensive play for us is a hiccup), Portis was 14 rushes for 31 yards and an average of 2.21 per carry.

And other than that 78 yard rush, he only has one other rush for over 30 yards.

Portis definitely isn't the biggest problem on the team, but he's nowhere near as good as he was three years ago. He's been done. And in a league of really good 2 and 3-back systems, we're looking at Portis, Betts, Mason, and Aldridge....ugh.

according to ES CP will never break a run longer than 30 yards:doh::doh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:looks like ES is wrong again..Stupid fanbase:chair:

Garrison Hearst at least took it to the house when he was old and slow. CP didn't.

Yeah does Hearst have 4 1500 yrd season in 7 years? is he top ten in the nfl leading rushers for 09? please quit while you are ahead....Cp will continue to do his thing it will only make you and the others look like fools when its all said and done...but what can expect from ES? they wanted to replace London Fletcher after one bad play in a PRESEASON game..:laugh::laugh:

Game to Game fans have fun...Cp is going to continue to be a top 5 ranked rusher..the stats dont lie:laugh::laugh:

Portis will be 3rd in the NFl rushing 4 weeks from now LMFAO ..Es are full of fools

the need go study some film badly

Hey Mr. NNT,

Dang, i want some of what you are smoking. I'm not sure you even have the tv on during the games, because the game you are watching is not the same as almost all the rest of us.

"Portis has lost a step" +1.

Do i want him gone? NO! I just believe he isn't the same Portis we have know.

Hey Mr. NNT,

Dang, i want some of what you are smoking. I'm not sure you even have the tv on during the games, because the game you are watching is not the same as almost all the rest of us.

"Portis has lost a step" +1.

Do i want him gone? NO! I just believe he isn't the same Portis we have know.

Yes,he has lost a step...wtf is your point..he still is our best player on O..smfh..he still is ranked in the top 10 in leading rushers ...SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT?:doh::doh: CP going to the probowl this year:laugh:

CP26 ...Haters 0:laugh:

Yeah does Hearst have 4 1500 yrd season in 7 years? is he top ten in the nfl leading rushers for 09? please quit while you are ahead....Cp will continue to do his thing it will only make you and the others look like fools when its all said and done...but what can expect from ES? they wanted to replace London Fletcher after one bad play in a PRESEASON game..:laugh::laugh:

Game to Game fans have fun...Cp is going to continue to be a top 5 ranked rusher..the stats dont lie:laugh::laugh:

Past production has no relevance to state of Clinton Portis's body RIGHT NOW. When an RB hits the 2000-2100 carry mark, it's the beginning of the end for them...

3.7 ypc

30 yds today on all carries besides the 79yder.

i seen AP do that on most of his 100yrd games:laugh::laugh: ...I suggest you invest in the NFL sunday Ticket..

First it was CP was leading the NFL ,but he never could break the big run remember..now he brakes a big run thats all he does now?:doh:

what is it? Can you HATERS come up with somthing that will stick? "jhe can't break the big run" now its "all he did was break a 80 yard run" shm at this stupid fanbase....Please go study football take away all the big runs from AP and telll me how many yards does he have?

another contradicting post form ES:chair:

i seen AP do that on most of his 100yrd games:laugh::laugh: ...I suggest you invest in the NFL sunday Ticket..

First it was CP was leading the NFL ,but he never could break the big run remember..now he brakes a big run thats all he does now?:doh:

what is it? Can you HATERS come up with somthing that will stick? "jhe can't break the big run" now its "all he did was break a 80 yard run" shm at this stupid fanbase....Please go study football take away all the big runs from AP and telll me how many yards does he have?

another contradicting post form ES:chair:

Perfect blocking gave CP this run. A better running back would have taken it to the house.

Past production has no relevance to state of Clinton Portis's body RIGHT NOW. When an RB hits the 2000-2100 carry mark, it's the beginning of the end for them...

you know that 2009 is this year dont you?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

he is ranked 10 after all the games are over he will move up to 6 leading rusher in the nfl...:doh:

and yes 09 means RIGHT NOW:doh::doh: WTF ES?

Archived