Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RI: Strain is Showing in Ashburn (Chris Samuels injury career threatening?)

SMOSS89

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/jason-reid/the-strain-is-showing-in-ashbu.html#more

There's no other way to put it: The mood at Redskins Park has been downright depressing since the Week 3 loss to the Detroit Lions. Privately, many players have bemoaned the situation, criticizing owner Daniel Snyder for his handling of embattled Coach Jim Zorn. Snyder has been even more demanding of Zorn's time than usual, many who work in the main building have told me, seeking answers about the problems on offense. (I would tend to look at the dearth of talent and depth along the offensive line.)

After cornerback Carlos Rogers spoke out the other day, saying management was part of the problem, at least one team leader congratulated him for his candid assessment. Rogers definitely is not alone in being fed up with how the team operates.

Some players, irritated by reporters' questions about Zorn's status, would welcome an announcement from the front office that Zorn is safe for the remainder of the season. (See the story by Rick Maese and UnWise Mike.)

Meanwhile, Zorn has trudged along as best he can, players said, but you can see the strain on his face. And it appears the Redskins will be without Pro Bowl left tackle Chris Samuels for the remainder of the season because of a career-threatening neck injury he suffered at the beginning of the 20-17 loss to the Carolina Panthers.

If Samuels is gone then this season is definitely lost. The offense will not be able to perform at all and I am afraid to watch the sack fest that will be the Giants game.

The Giants game? How bout the New Orleans game? Or the Denver game? We'll see Collins and it will be because of the fact that Campbell got hurt. Trust me.

How bad is it gonna get before Dan realizes the mess that he has put this team in!? He is allowing a nut job that isn't qualified to run a middle school football team to have full control of an NFL franchise. It can't be the coaches fault 4 times. Open your eyes!

This is good, people.

The worse....the better.

We need Snyder scared to even be seen in his ownersbox.

Just wait till the Philly game on Monday Night Football, when we get embarassed AGAIN on national tv and this time they point the finger squarely at him.

how bad is it gonna get before dan realizes the mess that he has put this team in!? He is allowing a nut job that isn't qualified to run a middle school football team to have full control of an nfl franchise. It can't be the coaches fault 4 times. Open your eyes!

+1

Archived