Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers Gone???? (or soon could be!)

SkinnedAussie

As being reported via KFFL, Carlos has had a shot at Dan Snyder.

Redskins | Rogers critical of ownership

Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:26:24 -0700

Barry Svrluga, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins CB Carlos Rogers said the team's issues go beyond the coaching staff and start with ownership. "Things ain't working," Rogers said. "When things don't work, there comes about change. Maybe it's good. Maybe it's bad. I think, like I said, they say players panic. Coaches panic, too, when things happen ...It starts not only with the players and the coaches. It starts with the ownership. They bring everybody in, and they've got last say-so of everything. So that's where it starts, I guess."

Is calling out your owner a wise thing to do in you want a future in the NFL? Too bad if he wants a long term future with the Redskins.

I did do a search (as I always do) and nothing came up, but once I posted it, the earlier one showed. I've had problems with the search function for quite some time now.

Anyway, I was hoping for a better 1,000 post than this.

No worries mate go post in another thread really quick and no one will know that this was your 1000th. ;)

I did do a search (as I always do) and nothing came up, but once I posted it, the earlier one showed. I've had problems with the search function for quite some time now.

no worries, as they say :)

You're still our ambassador from down under. :cheers:

Our regular search can be seemingly fussy about choice of key words or phrase. But you can also add this to your arsenal--it's very effective.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=242434&highlight=search

And, seriously, congrats on 1000! You're a fine poster and it's good to have you aboard.

Archived