Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get over yourselves

MrButz65

I appreciate the compliment, and I apologize for indirectly ruining those two things.

Or at least getting them really sticky.

Does spilled beer make things sticky like soda? lol

Well, I think the filtering action of the nose helps some, and beer's not nearly as sticky as soda.

Damp wash cloth, deep breath... I'm good to go.

Well you already broke two rules with your OP. This thought didn't really warrant it's own thread, and your thread is improperly titled.

Better?

Now here's the rabbit with the pancake on it's head.

rabbit_pancake.gif

rabbit_pancake.gif

Did you think I was kidding?

Me_>:chair::chair::chair:<_dummies

Please stop the madness mods. There should be no rules. Just a suggestion board for thread topics that are selected by people with a full set of chromosomes.

The Redskins losing to the Panthers, Lions, and barely beating the Rams isn't the end of the world. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter at all. There are way bigger problems and some people need to just lighten up. It is, after all, just a game. There are a bunch of people on here that take this way too seriously.......if you actually knew as 1/2 as much as you think you do, you'd be an NFL GM already. It's easy to talk smack and second guess from your comfy couch. Grow up and act like Redskin fans, not douchebag Cowboy, Steeler, or Patriots fans!!!!

Oh, hey Vinny. Didn't know you had a forum account on here.

Archived