Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was the broadcast on FOX screwing up for anybody else?

d0ublestr0ker0ll

IT'S FOX AGAIN!!!! FOX HAS SUCKED ALL YEAR!

The problem appears to be with only the HD broadcast.

I had to change back to regular TV from HD because I lost volume and the pix was a small letter box. However, the regular channel was acting up as well. I have FIOS so it must be any Fox channel.

I have Directv and live in West Virginia and the fox on our local channels has been doing that for a month or so.The audio is terrible very staticy and the picture jumps very bad!! I don't know about you guys but the trouble is only on my local fox channel.The fox channels on the NFL sunday ticket comes in very plain.

yes, this is terrible and pathetic. I hate Comcast

It wasn't just a Comcast thing. I have Directv and their would be a blank picture for about 3-5 seconds. This happened probably a handful of times today. Luckily, each time it happened was after a play, and before the next play. No biggie. But it was kinda annoying. But not near as annoying as Brian Billick.

Edit: Just remembered, I actually watched this game on my local FOX affiliate, as I live in the Charlotte market. So it was just a problem on FOX's end, I would assume.

Montgomery County Comcast. It had to be FOX b/c I called friends from all over to b!tch and vice versa.

I can't believe it went blank on the goal line stand.

It's pretty sad the only time I got riled up yesterday was at the tv's tech difficulties.

I think I've just accepted the fact we are awful until Snyder dies.

Anybody outside of the DC area can watch it fine on Sunday Ticket. Its just the local fox broadcast. I don't think our service providers are to blame just FOX.

I live in Southern Illinois with DirecTV. Was messed up here too. Has nothing to do with your provider or where you live, everything to do with Fox.

So, i'm lucky in that I have both DriectTV (Which I pay for) and Comcast (Which I get for free right now). I use them both for picture in picture.

Not sure what the issue was, but it was MUCH worse on Direct TV! For most of the 2nd qtr, I watched it on comcast as I had the Directtv picture in the corner.

But it sucked overall.

Archived