Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do we finish the 2009 Season? Poll Included

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I had us at or around .500 when the season started, dependent of a bounce of the ball here and there.

Now, after suffering through the first four games, and looking at the rest of the schedule, I can't see more than another 4 or 5 wins at best. Even games against the Chiefs and Raiders are FAR from gimmes.

6-10, which in the bigger picture, might not be such a bad thing.

Hail.

Panthers L

Chiefs W

Eagles L

Falcons L

Broncos L

Cowboys W

Eagles L

Saints L BIG

Raiders W

Giants L

Cowboys L

Chargers L (norv seems to beat us)

5-11 (even though I voted 6-10, they might turn one of those L's into a W. Which one I don't know)

So that puts us at a very optimistic 9-7. I'll say it's possible though.

EDIT: Apparently my math is horrible. But maybe we'll continue to have the Saints number and end up at 10-6 like I was hoping. Oh well.

I don't think the Chargers will be sitting their starters, as they'll probably be fighting with the Broncos for the division or fighting with someone else for the last wildcard. Norv has the Norvitis, and will always coach that team to the minimum of their capability. I see them 9-7 or 10-6 and scratching for the division. Denver seems to be for real.

My gut says 8-8... but this team just kills me. We go toe to toe with every team. If they are great, we play better, if they suck, we play bad. For just one week (oh football gods hear my prayer) I want the Skins to win by more than 2 TD's. Just once this season. Please?

I am so TIRED... of chewing my nails off and having heart palpitaions every friggin game...

Panthers-L

Chiefs-W

Eagles-L

Falcons-w

Broncos-L

Cowboys-L

Eagles-L

Saints-L

Raiders-W

Giants-L

Cowboys-W

Chargers-W

And that's being generous with a win against Dallas at home, and assuming the Chargers starters don't play, but if the Chargers are fighting to get in the play-offs then that one becomes doubtful.

It seems pretty evident that no one thinks we're making a run this year, so again I have to ask the question; what's the point in maintaining the status quo through the season if everyone seems to believe that we're going the same direction as last year?

My gut says 8-8... but this team just kills me. We go toe to toe with every team. If they are great, we play better, if they suck, we play bad. For just one week (oh football gods hear my prayer) I want the Skins to win by more than 2 TD's. Just once this season. Please?

I am so TIRED... of chewing my nails off and having heart palpitaions every friggin game...

I voted 9-7 with my head, not my heart. My heart hopes we win out like other posters. I agree with the last part of your post. I'm tired of having that gut wrenching feeling until the clock hits 0:00 every friggin' week. At the same time...I'll take that over losing by 2 or more TDs each week too. God help me, regardless of our record at the end of the year, I just love this team.

HTTR!

Archived