Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBCDFW.com: Did Eli Manning tag Cowboys Stadium?

Big Blue Joe

Link

manning_signature_cowboysstadium.jpg

An NBCDFW.COM user forwarded an image purportedly showing Giants' quarterback Eli Manning's victory signature after the team defeated the Cowboys in Arlington on Sept. 20.

"See the picture of a concrete column in the visitor locker room in the new Cowboys stadium," the NBCDFW.com user wrote. "I heard the locker room was spat on and had many used jock straps hanging from the mirrors and other places too. What class."

The Cowboys have not responded to our questions on the authenticity of this message or information about the condition of the visitors' locker room after the Giants 33-31 victory, the first regular season game in the Cowboys new stadium.

If true, that's awesome.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Subplots like this make the NFL more personal and the rivalries more authentic in the era of free agency and guaranteed millions. I like that NYG-Dallas have some legit mutual hatred between them at the moment. NFL needs more stunts like this. It's great that a NFC East rivalry has some high school drama to it. Sometimes I truly wonder how many of these guys even give a damn about 'rival' games.

The sig in the first thread and the one by royallypwned look different to me. I'm not a sig expert by any means but the "i" in Eli look different as do the M's in Manning. There is a big difference in both. But it would be more logical to say Eli did it than someone forging it. I'm just not sure that is something he would do.

;6837141']The sig in the first thread and the one by royallypwned look different to me. I'm not a sig expert by any means but the "i" in Eli look different as do the M's in Manning. There is a big difference in both. But it would be more logical to say Eli did it than someone forging it. I'm just not sure that is something he would do.

Signatures are like snowflakes, no two are exactly the same :D

I give props to Eli.

Just another classless act by the Giants.

Next time, the Cowboys are going to finish the *** whoopin' they started and it will mean something.

This on top of the classless Jacobs just makes me hate these losers even more.

;6837785']Two words' date=' Flozell Adams. Any questions?[/quote']

Tripping is not classless.

I also have not seen him talk crap after a game, write on the Giants locker room wall, hang his jock all over their locker room, or stomp on the Giants emblem at midfield.

Again, Giants are classless.

Except the Cowboys beat the Giants last December...

Hmmm, can we count how many games dallas has won after December 1st that "Mean something" over the last decade? Especially against division rivals?

I am guessing if you are using your fingers to count, you're sitting there with quite a few fingers left......

Archived