Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBCDFW.com: Did Eli Manning tag Cowboys Stadium?

Big Blue Joe

Hmmm, can we count how many games dallas has won after December 1st that "Mean something" over the last decade? Especially against division rivals?

I am guessing if you are using your fingers to count, you're sitting there with quite a few fingers left......

hey I'm just saying...you were the one that said "not if the game is after December 1st." I'm very aware of the December woes the team has, but the fact remains that the Cowboys' lone December win last season was against the Giants.

U guys are comical.

Poor baby got twipped....awwww....

Never has a player ever been so wronged before.

He was not only tripped...he was injured.

That's why tripping is illegal.

:doh:

I think Flo better watch his knees during the re-match.

He was not only tripped...he was injured.

That's why tripping is illegal.

:doh:

I think Flo better watch his knees during the re-match.

Yeah, and guys get injured warming up...is it illegal?

The two were coincidence more than anything.

Now stomping on a player's head with cleats is dirty any way you slice it. There is also a very likely possibility that the player getting stomped on would be injured. Not likely if someone is tripped wearing full pads and a helmet.

hey I'm just saying...you were the one that said "not if the game is after December 1st." I'm very aware of the December woes the team has, but the fact remains that the Cowboys' lone December win last season was against the Giants.

That's fine. My point stills tands.

Yeah, and guys get injured warming up...is it illegal

When guys get injured during times of the game or pregame you normally expect, it is part of the game. When someone who can't cut it any longer has to cheat to try to do his job, that is classless and as others have said, gutless. And when you talk garbage about it after you have injured someone doing it? Well, I don't want to get banned so I won't say what that is.

And I will tell you this, if Eli did do that to the locker room, I would bet it was in retaliation to what Adams did so it would be on him. But I still don't believe it was Eli who did that.

;6838517']When guys get injured during times of the game or pregame you normally expect' date=' it is part of the game. When someone who can't cut it any longer has to cheat to try to do his job, that is classless and as others have said, gutless. And when you talk garbage about it after you have injured someone doing it? Well, I don't want to get banned so I won't say what that is.

And I will tell you this, if Eli did do that to the locker room, I would bet it was in retaliation to what Adams did so it would be on him. But I still don't believe it was Eli who did that.[/quote']

I didn't hear garbage from him, i heard the reality that of course Tuck would feel that it was dirty because he got hurt.

Which, if Tuck didn't get injured, we wouldn't be talking about this.

No one is talking about Felix's trip last week...know why? Yup, the player didn't get hurt.

And to say that Flo can't cut it any longer doesn't say much about the Giants who were rushing against him does it? The "trip" was one of the few plays anyone got past him...

I just NEVER viewed a trip as anything sinister. Ever.

But for you guys to condone someone getting a knee taken out is amazing hypocrisy.

It's a 15 yard penalty everytime you do it, making it a dirty play. Obviously the competition committee views it as a dirty play. It would be like how going around and horsecollaring people is viewed as dirty play. Wait a second...

I didn't hear garbage from him, i heard the reality that of course Tuck would feel that it was dirty because he got hurt.

Which, if Tuck didn't get injured, we wouldn't be talking about this.

No one is talking about Felix's trip last week...know why? Yup, the player didn't get hurt.

And to say that Flo can't cut it any longer doesn't say much about the Giants who were rushing against him does it? The "trip" was one of the few plays anyone got past him...

Nobody is talking about Felix's trip last week? The league is. They just fined him. They're also talking about Flozell, as he was fined AGAIN as well. 3 games, three fines from the league. They also sent a letter warning him that if he keeps it up, he'll be suspended. But yeah, the league fines and threatens suspension on players that aren't doing anything dirty.

It's a 15 yard penalty everytime you do it, making it a dirty play. Obviously the competition committee views it as a dirty play. It would be like how going around and horsecollaring people is viewed as dirty play. Wait a second...

Which is also a horsecrap penalty.

The NFL has turned into a pansy league. There is no denying it. Mark Schlereth had an interesting take on these penalties last week that I agree with, basically saying, "ITS FOOTBALL". Let them play...

Nobody is talking about Felix's trip last week? The league is. They just fined him. They're also talking about Flozell, as he was fined AGAIN as well. 3 games, three fines from the league. They also sent a letter warning him that if he keeps it up, he'll be suspended. But yeah, the league fines and threatens suspension on players that aren't doing anything dirty.

Ya and?

I haven't seen anyone in outrage about it? I didn't see Carolina crying that they were so wronged....

Its a ridiculous penalty. To me, blatant facemasks are one of the worst things that you can do to a player, yet you don't see penalties for that.

;6839278']He did it one time as far as I know. If he repeats the action' date=' it will be made a big deal of. Adams' tripping is being made a big deal of because it is a repeated behavior where he is concerned.[/quote']

As far as I can remember, these 2 tripping penalties are the only ones he has in his LONG career.

So, i really don't understand the hysteria.

Archived