Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Skins will beat the Bucs by 10+

Smurf3

I havent seen anything this year at all to even suggest that we will beat anybody. Sure the Bucs are now starting a rookie quarterback, but considering Stafford was a rookie quarterback on the NFL's worst team, we have virtually no shot of winning.

Maybe a loss is the best thing for us. It will force changes in the organization hopefully. I think too many people believe that we just have bad luck or are only a player or 2 away from a superbowl. Let's face it. We arent a good team...

People having been saying this since week 2. We'll destroy ythe Rams; they're poor, right? Didn't happen. Well we'll definitely put up huge numbers againsthe Lions, they stink, right? Sigh, give it a rest. If we win, we'll squeak a win, just like we did against the rams. 10-7 to the skins....another win that'll feel like a loss, it'll just paper over the cracks of how bad we are. I'm expecting it all to go really bad when we play the Eagles on Monday night in a few weeks time. That could get ugly.

A Jason Campbell led skins team are 1 for 39 in beating a team by more than a single possesion.

Wow. I've never seen this statistic. Jesus.

I cant wait till blache, zorn, and campbell as our starting quarterback are long gone. I'd be up for keeping campbell as our backup, though. Zorn and Blache, however, are gone, and the sooner the better. The atrocious, soft, and predictable play calling needs to end. We need a real coaching staff with a real attitude.

Make it happen skins.

Yeah barely beating the Rams and losing to the Lions..this needs to stop. Where do you guys find this crap. It's cool to smack talk and make predictions etc. when your team is at least competitive. With that said the Bucs don't look very good..but they probably see it as their chance to get win like the Lions did.

i no longer have confidence that our team can and will do anything until they prove me otherwise. Don't get my words twisted tho, i very much long and have faith we will win, but the way they have looked these past 3 games is totally bizarre.

Where is that team who was moving the ball extremely well in the pre season against the Patriots? Where is the execution in our plays? Where?! Where oh where!!!

dear Zorn,

Please get your play calling together, man!!! Pick up the "Coaching Football For Dummies" book and get the D@#& ball rollin'!!!

true fan,

jfr3ek

if the Bucs score more than 14points, look for a skins loss, same prediction i had against the lions game...will keep posting same prediction week after week til skins offense can score more than 14points...then maybe, maybe...i will start to predict (with confidence) a skins win, hehe

and i have more faith in the Bucs new starting qb next week than i do have for campbell, its sad, really sad :o(

Archived