Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Skins will beat the Bucs by 10+

Smurf3

And, you were wrong. We were lucky to have come away with a win.

The TB Bucs should have won. We gave up 4 turnovers - ALL of them were on Jason Campbell. One fumble, and THREE intersceptions.

There is no "should have", and Campbell got us the win. That corner had a career day, so give him some credit.

I'm no Campbell defender, but he played a fantastic game when it counted.

You are HIGH, man. Another close game from Campbell (this time directly by his own mistakes.) "fantastic?" Seriously? WHAT?

Campbell is going to play well enough to keep the homers satisfied and we'll always be "almost there." I've begun to accept it.

There is no "should have", and Campbell got us the win. That corner had a career day, so give him some credit.

I'm no Campbell defender, but he played a fantastic game when it counted.

yeah, 4 turnovers = fantastic.

he threw 2 TDs against a team that has been allowing a 113 QB rating this season, and he turned the ball over 4 times. thats not even a mediocre day.

the drug use on this board is staggering.

yeah, 4 turnovers = fantastic.

he threw 2 TDs against a team that has been allowing a 113 QB rating this season, and he turned the ball over 4 times. thats not even a mediocre day.

the drug use on this board is staggering.

We're going to be hearing all week how Campbell was the savior of this game.

The idea of a Campbell-led team beating any team by more than one score is hilarious.

He's only done it three times in his entire career.

Someone do the research. I bet it's a record.

3 times?? hes done it once. against the lions in 2007. pull the game logs, campbell has led an offense to one victory of more than 8 points in now 40 starts.

today was just another day at the office for campbell.

3 times?? hes done it once. against the lions in 2007. pull the game logs, campbell has led an offense to one victory of more than 8 points in now 40 starts.

today was just another day at the office for campbell.

INSANE. That is definitely a record.

Archived