Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn or Blache: Which Coach do you have more faith in?

SIXX99

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Zorn. Blache looks confused. We can't stop opposing teams on 3rd down, PERIOD. 99, 95, and 80+ yard drives for scores, are you serious? A 3rd and 13 made on us, by a rookie QB scrambling for a first down. Blache acts like he's a master with the defense, and he really isn't. Why draft a DE, and put him at LB in our current type of defense?

Zorn or Blache?

It's a battle of mediocrity. The 10 yard cushion vs. the sweep to the left.

At this point which coach do you have more faith in to get their side of the ball going?

Neither.

I think there is more togetherness on the defensive side of the ball ,so they could have a player's meeting and straighten out what's wrong with them.

The offense needs Joe Gibbs to come in and tell them to play Redskins Smashmouth football. I believe Gibbs..maybe Buges are the only two who could get through to these guys now.

It's a sad day that in Redskins history :anon:

I honestly can't believe you have more faith in Jim Zorn than Blache. Name one thing Zorn has done to gain your confidence?

LOLOLOL, and what has Blache done? Taken a squad with loads of talent and turned them into a joke. Orakpo at LB? In coverage one on one? Cushions vs. the Lions? Predictable blitz packages? Zorn is a bum but Blache's stuff is unacceptable. Bend but don't break doesn't cut it. It's chicken****.

This is a tough question...would you rather be blind or deaf? Im not a Zorn fan by any means and I think he's a dope....but I say Blache is worse off. He has been running the same garbage...no pressure, no turnovers. I mean its such a vanilla defense. I call Blache's defense the "Cross your fingers Defense". Throw the 11 guys out there and cross your fingers something goes right cuz the man has no initiative and has been blaaaaaaa for years.

I honestly can't believe you have more faith in Jim Zorn than Blache. Name one thing Zorn has done to gain your confidence?

On offence the majority of the players have improved and they have success moving the ball. The defence has not made any adjustments or improvements all season and a ROOKIE QB led 3 85+ td drives. Zorn seems to adjust, Blache just runs the same stupid defence and can't get off the field.

LOLOLOL, and what has Blache done? Taken a squad with loads of talent and turned them into a joke. Orakpo at LB? In coverage one on one? Cushions vs. the Lions? Predictable blitz packages? Zorn is a bum but Blache's stuff is unacceptable. Bend but don't break doesn't cut it. It's chicken****.

At least he has a top five defense under his belt. If your memory goes past last week you'll recall a defense that was really tough to score on - yeah, bad on third downs, and not a lot of turnovers, but still keeps teams out of the endzone. Thats something.

Again, if the offense does anything, ANYTHING, worthy of even being compared to anything close to NFL caliber, there wouldnt be any reason to even discuss the defense.

No one cares that the Packers defense allowed 17 points this Sunday to a pathetic Rams offense with their backup QB. Why?

The Redskins secondary with its three first round picks is very overrated. However, Blache managed to make the Redskins defense look worse than the Lions' defense! We do have some talent on D last time i checked and Orakpo should have QB's running for their life. Blache has to go and I'm tired of seeing Haynesworth limping around. Hayneswoth looks like he needs an ambulance after every single play.

I used to support Blache but he puts the whole D on cruise control. Im tired of Zorn and Blache....I would love to know what in the everliving **** Snyder saw in Zorn that would make him think Zorn could be a good coach?? The man stumbles over his own words in simple press conferences and comes across as a Kindergarten Teacher....all the "Gee Golly" garbage just angers me.

IM PISSED.

Great thread. Depressing, but great. Gotta go with "I'm going to puke". If I was hard pressed to really chose, I'd probably go with Zorn grudgingly, because I think our defense has more talent on it, and it's really not being utilized at all.

I agree with this. While it's true our D is allowing <20 points per game, we have the talent on this roster on the D side to allow <10 point per game. And get turnovers. And sacks. Our LBs/DBs aren't good in cover zones, which is why we give up those 3rd and longs ALL the time. They're just not getting it done.

Zorn's NOT too bad off. We can move the ball between the 20s decently well now... it's just that they need to fix the redzone.

On offence the majority of the players have improved and they have success moving the ball. The defence has not made any adjustments or improvements all season and a ROOKIE QB led 3 85+ td drives. Zorn seems to adjust, Blache just runs the same stupid defence and can't get off the field.

I'm sorry I just haven't seen the improvement on offense that you speak of. Its been downhill ever since early last season when they miraculously scored in the twenties against the Eagles and Cowboys. Yes our defense played HORRIBLY against the Lions. They were terrible. But Blache has almost no heat on him before this game because of his reputation and what he's done in the past. And now its getting a little out of control I think.

I wouldn't say I have confidence in either of these coaches, but if I had to choose, I'd stick with Blache over Zorn.

Archived