Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn or Blache: Which Coach do you have more faith in?

SIXX99

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm sorry I just haven't seen the improvement on offense that you speak of. Its been downhill ever since early last season when they miraculously scored in the twenties against the Eagles and Cowboys. Yes our defense played HORRIBLY against the Lions. They were terrible. But Blache has almost no heat on him before this game because of his reputation and what he's done in the past. And now its getting a little out of control I think.

I wouldn't say I have confidence in either of these coaches, but if I had to choose, I'd stick with Blache over Zorn.

Offensive improvements include Jason Campbell who still makes some mistakes has looked a lot better in the pocket. The o-line has not allowed very many sacks and we are throwing the ball a lot more and people were wanting that for a while. The defence has been making the same mistakes all season.

I think at least Zorn has the offense inproving by moving the ball down the field. They have to figure out the redzone thing, but other then that, I think JC is doing well. Blache is just annoying to me with his attitude with his system on defense, but never does anything to make adjustments. To see all the talent on D to let the Lions tramp all over them was just disgusting, Im done with Blache, get him out.

i think Blache is more predictable. Thus he is more stable. Zorn is all over the place calling the worst plays at the wrong time.

There should be some sort of head coaching quiz. When to call time outs. When to review plays. Time Management 101. How to win coin flips. Are you afraid of the hurry up? True or false? Does the run HAVE to be successful before you can pass?

When to decline penalties. AHHH!!!

Archived