Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The missing ingredient is Sean Taylor (MET)

112row2

Its funny, I actually thought about that last night. If ST were still here the identity problem, at least on the D, wouldnt exist. Fletcher can hit but he cant hit like Taylor could. He scared players. He changed the whole atmosphere just by being out there. It sucks man it really does.

i ****ing hate snyder for not making williams head coach when he had the chance. more than anything he's done in the past.

he was a coach that the players believed in. that's the missing ingredient. this team has the talent to compete, but they are completely misused on offense and defense and the players know it.

and RIP ST. we miss your fire.

i ****ing hate snyder for not making williams head coach when he had the chance. more than anything he's done in the past.

he was a coach that the players believed in. that's the missing ingredient. this team has the talent to compete, but they are completely misused on offense and defense and the players know it.

and RIP ST. we miss your fire.

+1, our team made a heroic comeback in 2007, the least he could have done was give Williams a chance.

hate to bring up sean at this time because the team is probably feeling bad enough as it is, but I think what the OP said is somewhat obvious. I'm pretty young and have been watching the NFL for little over a decade but Sean taylor was the most intense and the most talented player I've ever seen. unfortunately, i dont think we'll ever have a player as good as him again. RIP sean taylor, the greatest, most loveable player i've ever seen.

Archived