Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D. Hall on CSN - Who was he talking about?

HigSkin

Check out CSN this morning and clips from locker room interviews.

D. Hall said, "there's a lot of guys running around here that think they have arrived and haven't done a thing in this league" and "got to learn to play fundemental football from start to finish".

It wasn't clear whether he was referring to only defensive players but seemed to be calling out younger guys.

Rak?, Horton? Landry? Tryon? Blades? Rocky MAC? M.Kelly? D.Thomas? Fred Davis?

Our DBs but ESPECIALLY Rogers is garbage

Carter and Daniels are garbage

Landry still not impressive yet

where the hell was Horton?

Fat Ass Albert is garbage

why the hell is Mitchell deactivated for every damn game

Alrdige was activated yet never played 1 snap, when portis couldn't run the ball for squat

Betts is a waste of roster space and so is Rocky IMO

blow the team up and start over, like the Lions did. Give us 2 or 3 seasons and we are good to go.

Check out CSN this morning and clips from locker room interviews.

D. Hall said, "there's a lot of guys running around here that think they have arrived and haven't done a thing in this league" and "got to learn to play fundemental football from start to finish".

It wasn't clear whether he was referring to only defensive players but seemed to be calling out younger guys.

Rak?, Horton? Landry? Tryon? Blades? Rocky MAC? M.Kelly? D.Thomas? Fred Davis?

Hall has absolutely no business talking about anyone except himself. He is the most overpaid under-achieving player on the skins. Can't tackle, won't play the run and gets burned to often. Other than that he is a great CB.

I still have the vivid image of one of the Lions, tight end I think, getting 3 extra yards on the pass he caught in stride running across the field.. because D Hall just reached out and tapped him with two hands like he thought he was playing two hand touch...

Blast Rogers all you want... at least Rogers can tackle. Yea, Rogers had that one bad spot in the open field yesterday, but I've seen a lot of tackles by him where I've thought "ow" about the other guy. D Hall... never seen him hit anyone hard.

D.Hall did a great job on Calvin Johnson..who might be the best WR in football...

He's good, not better than Fitz or Andre though in my opinion.

Every last one of them needs to point the finger at themselves. London Fletcher is the only one who seems like he's always doing the right thing. Im not trying to overreact but nobody on this team is above scrutiny, nobody. So Im hoping that he's talking about everybody on the defense. Because there are no "superstars" out there. London is the closest we have.

I'm pretty sure the comment was direct to Rogers and Landry.

i dont know - DHall has been extremely complimentary of the way Rogers has played recently.

Carlos def had one of his worst games in long while, but i would be shocked if one bad game was enough for a guy who has had many, many bad games lately to point his finger.

landry, on the other hand, is highly possible/probable.

Archived