Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D. Hall on CSN - Who was he talking about?

HigSkin

why is anyone defending Hall? remember that 3rd and 13 scramble in the first half by Stafford on their first TD drive? Yeah Hall had a chance to bring him down before the marker, but completely whiffFFFFFFED on the tackle. He is as soft as anyone i've seen in the NFL and should be benched asap.

Edit: nevermind I think that was smoot who whiffed, but hall whiffed on plenty other tackles including one on bryant johnson. Even if hall is being somewhat hypocritical by speaking up, at least someone is speaking up. Those who let this divide the locker room are probably the ones it's directed at. The sooner we weed out those guys the better.

D.Hall had a solid game. He kept Calvin Johnson in check.

On Johnson's longest play, Johnson had to make a diving acrobatic catch that no DB in the NFL would have had the chance to stop.

i agree..he had better then a solid game..he was one on one with a great WR all day. People in here just hate D.Hall no matter what he does. If you can go into a game and hold an elite WR to 5 rec for 49 yards and no TD, you should win espically if the team is lions. Now you guys on here want hall to stop the run cover the tightend block punts everything but hand out water. Hall was prob the only skin yesterday who did his job. We brought him in to shut down top WR and he did. get off his back he is hardly our biggest problem

Archived