Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTH is going on here? (MET--Your Official Random Rant and Fume thread. Be warned)

PosseLover

Firing the coach will do nothing. The Skins are OLD and not very talented. Sorry. You are looking at a major rebuilding effort, and as long as Cerrato and the Midget Danny Synder are behind it, it wont matter.

wrong. this coaching staff should be doing a better job.

blow it up now. at least this will asterisk the rest of an impending miserable season in anticipation of a complete rebuild. we are stuck with Snyder....but I would clean house on everything else. what do they have to lose after 17 yrs?

Since Synder has owned the team this franchise has become a joke. I am still a fan, but I find the losses not so bad anymore. Probably its because I want Synder to fail as an owner.

F U Synder for ruining what was a fantastic franchise.

You could not have said it better....what a F-ing joke this franchise has become.....Makes me sad...:(

Observations

#1 Jim Zorn is not a head coach, this is the worst coached team I have seen in a very very long time. The players know it, you can see it, they have QUIT on the field.

#2 Jason Campbell is not an NFL QB.

#3 The O-line is TERRIBLE, they couldn't run block a college team let alone an NFL team.

#4 The front office of Dan Snyder and Vinny Cerrato is clearly not working. They have no clue how to build an NFL roster. They invested 100 million in a guy with a bum knee and a questionable work ethic. They guy shows up 30 pounds overweight, makes very little impact(except at the buffet line) and bam three weeks into the season his fat ass is probably done for the year.

This team is clueless, leaderless, gutless, WORTHLESS!

fire the whole damn coaching staff... all of them... the coaches suck... and it is starting to look like to me the team is not playing for the coaches... there is no emotion there to me... they suck..

You do know that Zorn is just the offensive coordinator and Synder is the head coach. What this team really needs is for it to be sold. And with this post I will never post on this site owned by danny s. snyder ever ever again.

wrong. this coaching staff should be doing a better job.

blow it up now. at least this will asterisk the rest of an impending miserable season in anticipation of a complete rebuild. we are stuck with Snyder....but I would clean house on everything else. what do they have to lose after 17 yrs?

Since Synder has owned the team we have had, what, 6 coaches? Gibbs was the best of the lot, and he finished version 2 with a losing record. It is not a coaching problem (although yes, this staff is not very good). The problem goes much deeper - and higher.

very true... jason has no skills... he just can not handle the pressure... makes poor thows week in and week out... today however, the coaching staff has lost this team... no runs... he is trying to pass way to much... we are a run first team yet we have 5 runs in total today.. the team is giving up on him and the rest of the coaching staff if you ask me...

Agreed !!! this offense is stagnant and the coaching abilities are clueless to whats about to happen. I hope every media outlet starts ragging on the Skins just to create more of an uproar, but I think between Zorn's playcalling and JC's throwing should be able to do this by themselves...

Everyone should BOYCOTT this team, jets get on the bus and head up the street to Ravenville! They have a REAL owner, a REAL GM, a REAL head coach, a REAL QB, They have heart, the deadskins don't, they have GUTS, the deadskins dont, they have desire, the deadskins dont, they play hard, the deadskins don't they are a REAL NFL team the deadskins are not!

I have a bad feeling that there is mutiny and chaos ahead for this team if we don't get the ship righted in a half of football.

I know it sounds dumb, but there is a sense from where I sit that the Skins are facing the most important 30 minutes of football ahead of them that they have faced in a long time.

I hope we come back and win.......BUT this is freaking ridiculous!!...the team is LOST!!...they have no passion, no heart right now..The D is no where near as good as it should be...JC is once again doin a decent job but producing no TDs..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone should BOYCOTT this team, jets get on the bus and head up the street to Ravenville! They have a REAL owner, a REAL GM, a REAL head coach, a REAL QB, They have heart, the deadskins don't, they have GUTS, the deadskins dont, they have desire, the deadskins dont, they play hard, the deadskins don't they are a REAL NFL team the deadskins are not!

They maybe the deadskins but they are my deadskins! Goodbye and have fun en route to your new team.

I'll be here whether we are deadskins, Redskins or some new name manadated by court.

Archived