Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTH is going on here? (MET--Your Official Random Rant and Fume thread. Be warned)

PosseLover

I just watched Detroit drive 99 yards on us...the whole damn field...Zorn's play calling blows and swallows. This defense looks mediocre at best...I sport a Portis jersey, but I think he's done.

if Zorn gets fired so what...who's gonna make it better? I read a post the other day about what if Campbell has career year then decides he's had enough of this franchise and goes to say Dallas and kills us for 10 years.

fire the whole damn coaching staff... all of them... the coaches suck... and it is starting to look like to me the team is not playing for the coaches... there is no emotion there to me... they suck..

I agree. I wish the best for Zorn, but it seems like he doesn't have a clue what's going on.

the same ole patterns. win, lose or draw today:

FIRE THE COACHING STAFF. THEY CAN'T GET A TEAM READY.

FIND A QB WHO CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OPPORTUNITIES.

PURGE THE ROSTER OF ALL THE AVERAGE ATHLETES. THERE ARE SIMPLY TOO MANY.

FIND A RUNNING BACK WHO CAN HIT A HOLE WITHOUT HESITATING.

FIND TACKLES/BACKS WHO CAN COORDINATE SIMPLE BLOCKING ASSIGNMENTS AGAINST MINIMAL BLITZ PACKAGES.

FIND A RIGHT TACKLE.

FIND A SECONDARY THAT CAN COVER WORTH A XXXX.

FIND A PASS RUSH.

BUILD A GAMEPLAN THAT ISN'T SO OBVIOUSLY PREDICTABLE.

the same patterns every week. that is what is disturbing. it has to be coaching and...frnakly...overrated talent.

Blache is dooming this team to be quite honest. Just like against the Giants, this offense simply doesn't get enough chances to get on the field.

We're making a rookie QB and Kevin Smith look like hall of famers playing this ridiculous base defense all game long.

When will the pain stop? This is pathetic at best; JC threw a duck up for grabs and a near-pic 6 back to back. I am tired of him, and if anyone says he's good, they have a severe case of man-love for him. HE SUCKS AND SO DOES ZORN

very true... jason has no skills... he just can not handle the pressure... makes poor thows week in and week out... today however, the coaching staff has lost this team... no runs... he is trying to pass way to much... we are a run first team yet we have 5 runs in total today.. the team is giving up on him and the rest of the coaching staff if you ask me...

Somebody wake me. This is a nightmare.

BTW -- I live in the Detroit area. I was driving, listening to the radio, and called the 4th and goal from the 1 2 minutes before it happened. "Stretch play to the left, they don't get it."

If I know what's coming and I don't even know what package we have in and I'm 20 miles away from the frickin' stadium, how obvious is it to the Lions' coaching staff?

Archived