Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi, I'm a Giants Fan. (MET)

sg0508

And by the way, I'm a Giants fan. Seriously, until Danny boy dies or sells your team, this is what you're going to get each and every year.

Of course, the Snyder owned media will tell you differently and will brainwash you with nonsense propoganda.

Sick though.

Well, just keep in mind the majority of this fan base doesn't wish injuries on anyone, including our opponents- the Giants. If this is true, I am very disappointed in Vinny.

Not sure why everyone is so upset about him saying this. I mean geez its not like he's WISHING injuries upon people, he's just glad that some of their star players won't be able to play so they have a better chance of losing and the Redskins have a better chance to move up in the standings as well. It's music to my ears too. Again, I never WISH for injuries, but if it happens....ill wipe my brow that we won't have to face a player that good.

The fact that some on here are basically saying "good, I don't care" shows your own lack of class. Snyder has corrupted the Redskins organization. He has a puppet GM, he owns all media, he has run the Skins into the ground and now, the idiot GM who is a slave makes comments about a team that has beaten Washington 5 of the last 6.

Seriously, that's pretty sad from this fanbase. It's embarrassing. There's a reason the franchise is going nowhere and having players callout the fans is only part of it. Nobody has a clue from the coaches on up to ownership.

the Skins were sucking for about six years before Snyder bought the team, so you can't really blame him for running it INTO the ground. Not pulling it out, sure. But they were bad before he got here.

I just wish that "KoolBlue13" would injure his typing thumb. Then we wouldn't have to endure any more classless comments about being happy that a football player is injured (no matter WHO they play for). It's called "class" KoolBlue, and you don't have any.

I'm classless for being happy that we are not the team with the most injuries for once, yet you both insult me and wish injury on me? :rolleyes:

This is when I knew for your sakes that Danny boy didn't have it. He took two drafts for the price of one (Ricky Williams) and somehow, not only didn't build a long-term contender, but turned you guys into a laughing stock instead with some ridiculous moves.

Sorry Koolblue, I usually track with your take on things, but we disagree here. To me, there's a difference between you or me shooting the breeze with our buds at the bar, commenting how it helps the Skins when NFC East guys go down, and officials of the Washington Redskins gloating about it on the public airwaves. It just diminishes them, and diminishes the franchise.

I think some of our overly dramatic fans are getting a little out of control.

I would like to hear for myself "exactly" what Vinny said, before I start to insult our owner, our GM and our team, is all.

If he was gloating, that's classless. If he was just happy that we weren't the most injured team, I can jive with it.

This is when I knew for your sakes that Danny boy didn't have it. He took two drafts for the price of one (Ricky Williams) and somehow, not only didn't build a long-term contender, but turned you guys into a laughing stock instead with some ridiculous moves.

Stop trolling. Yes, you can and you may get banned for these types of theads and responses.

And yes, Vinny's an idiot if he did this. But many of things he's done are not very smart either so no skin off my nose, heh.

Seriously, go away.

You guys are letting sg0508 play you big time. He is a low life Redskin hater and alot of you just jump in with him. This is the reason I don't post here much and cringe when I read some of the posts on here. I am a life long Redskins Fan and will back my team no matter what. The last week, "AFTER A WIN" I have watched as Redskin Fans have held thier head down almost in shame, after a "WIN". But I refuse to be sucked up into this garbage!!!!! I will not cower while other team fans talk crap about my team, owner, or anyone associatd with this team. This low life just stated that until Dan dies, DIES he says and you guys suck it up like kool aid. You don't think that a low life like sg0508 is happy when somebody gets hurt on the Skins. He may not wish it but I bet he is happy to hear it. He is a Redskin hater and a low life ants fan. Crap on him and his team!!!!!

Hail

By the way

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Yes Vinny smile about the Giants injuries because while they've built a powerful and deep team who has won a Super Bowl, you and little Danny have built a farce who still couldn't beat the Giants even when their starting corners were out.

Your 3 second round picks did Jack against their scrub secondary. Maybe if you hope enough, the Giants will lose so many players that they'll be down to guys off the street. Maybe then we can compete with them with the "talent" you've brought in.

Yes Vinny smile about the Giants injuries because while they've built a powerful and deep team who has won a Super Bowl, you and little Danny have built a farce who still couldn't beat the Giants even when their starting corners were out.

Your 3 second round picks did Jack against their scrub secondary. Maybe if you hope enough, the Giants will lose so many players that they'll be down to guys off the street. Maybe then we can compete with them with the "talent" you've brought in.

It was posted by a Giants fan who's been harping on the FO the whole thread, with no link (and surely if this happened there at least would be an article mentioning it by now), and you aren't questioning the source?

Instead you are bashing the FO and draft picks, while sporting a sig featuring one of their draft picks. Why don't we wait and see if this even actually happened before going off? Even if you don't like the FO, you can at least say that kind of comment is not typical of Cerrato.

Until this is verified by a credible source I don't see why people are taking it serious.

I don't know how credible you'll consider me, but I heard it as I was pulling up to my office.

Vinny said it. They were on with John Clayton, and he brings up Phillips, Vinny makes the comment and then follows it up with that grating laugh of his.

I was cringing. He's gloating about a 24-year-old star in the making who may have a career threatening injury?

No class.

I don't know how credible you'll consider me, but I heard it as I was pulling up to my office.

Vinny said it. They were on with John Clayton, and he brings up Phillips, Vinny makes the comment and then follows it up with that grating laugh of his.

I was cringing. He's gloating about a 24-year-old star in the making who may have a career threatening injury?

No class.

Damn. I already said in my other post, though that isn't common for him, it's pretty bad if he did say it.

Could you give me a quick re-cap of what he exactly said, and what it was in response to?

I can't give a word-for-word recap but here's what i remember:

Larry and Vinny are doing their AM show and they bring in John Clayton on the phone to talk about some other stuff around the league.

Larry asks him about some of the big injuries that will effect this weekend's games (LT, McNabb, Westbrook, Randy Moss, etc) then he gets into the Giants.

He starts talking about Phillips and Vinny cuts him off, saying essentially "Wow, yeah tell me all about Phillips, I love hearing about stuff happening to our rivals -- AHAHAHHAHAHAH!"

I just shook my head, like, dang, I'm sick of losing to the Giants too, but Phillips is a guy a lot of folks on this board wanted to draft, he's a young guy who may never play football again, and Vinny is yukking it up like a 10-year-old boy who just heard his first boob joke.

It's not some massive scandal or sin, just a look at an ugly side of the guy.

Archived