Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi, I'm a Giants Fan. (MET)

sg0508

On the radio today, was talking about NFC East rivals and he said it was music to his ears that the Giants have so many injuries. We know he's a Dan Snyder slave with his hands tied behind his back and with no power, but is he for real?

This guy is not good, but that's a new low.

i'm sure it's true and we all think the same thing we just dont typically say it out loud. Not that I want anyone to be injured but if it happens to anyone in our division I try to see the bright side of it in terms of how it may help the redskins

Yeah, you don't gloat about it as an official of an opposing team on a radio or television telecast. That shows real lack of class.

I hear what you're saying, but (if this is true), a GM shouldn't say on the radio that he's glad people are hurt b/c now, maybe, the team won't be as good or suck.

We are the only team in the East who is not looking overwhelmed with injury.

That is a change and it's music to my ears as well.

Just like Vinny and Danny, I'm a fan of the Redskins.

The fact that some on here are basically saying "good, I don't care" shows your own lack of class. Snyder has corrupted the Redskins organization. He has a puppet GM, he owns all media, he has run the Skins into the ground and now, the idiot GM who is a slave makes comments about a team that has beaten Washington 5 of the last 6.

Seriously, that's pretty sad from this fanbase. It's embarrassing. There's a reason the franchise is going nowhere and having players callout the fans is only part of it. Nobody has a clue from the coaches on up to ownership.

And by the way, I'm a Giants fan. Seriously, until Danny boy dies or sells your team, this is what you're going to get each and every year.

Of course, the Snyder owned media will tell you differently and will brainwash you with nonsense propoganda.

Sick though.

We are the only team in the East who is not looking overwhelmed with injury.

That is a change and it's music to my ears as well.

Just like Vinny and Danny, I'm a fan of the Redskins.

Sorry Koolblue, I usually track with your take on things, but we disagree here. To me, there's a difference between you or me shooting the breeze with our buds at the bar, commenting how it helps the Skins when NFC East guys go down, and officials of the Washington Redskins gloating about it on the public airwaves. It just diminishes them, and diminishes the franchise.

Archived