Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It would be a shame if we lost the next four games.

vigilante

The Lions, the Bucs, the Panthers, the Chiefs. Are you kidding me? If the Skins don't walk away 4-0, it will be a huge disappointment. With the roster we have and the amount of money we pay them, there's no way in hell they should lose to any of these teams.

Just like there is no way the Bengals should've beat the Packers or a rookie QB out-doing Tom Brady.

It's "any given Sunday" in this league. While i do agree w/u 100%, i've come to realize that in the NFL and specifically the Redskins, there are no guaranteed wins and nothing is a cake-walk.

Just like there is no way the Bengals should've beat the Packers or a rookie QB out-doing Tom Brady.

It's "any given Sunday" in this league. While i do agree w/u 100%, i've come to realize that in the NFL and specifically the Redskins, there are no guaranteed wins and nothing is a cake-walk.

I agree with that statement. But there should be no excuses for the Redskins. We have an all-star roster compared to those teams I listed.

The issues is like always when we play crappy teams we play like crap normally. I mean when we play great teams we usually play up to that teams level...like last year beating Phili and Dallas on the road and losing to cinn, st. louis, and san fran. I mean I just want these next 4 games to be wins don't care the score just get through these games on top.

I agree with that statement. But there should be no excuses for the Redskins. We have an all-star roster compared to those teams I listed.

Yeah ur rite. CP said this week that the Redskins have more talent, on paper, than any other team in the league. But until we put it 2gether and execute the game plan properly, we will nvr bring another Lombardi to DC. Hopefully we get it 2gether sooner than later. A 5-1 start would be a big confidence booster for this team and should take a little of the heat from this franchise.

But then again, last yr we went down a similar path so let's jus hope we've learned from last yrs mistakes.

actually it's funny, because if you break down position by position those teams have at least one advantage over us. don't sell any nfl team short, because too much is made of reputation.

@Carolina won't be an easy game by any stretch. They could be 0-3 coming off their bye. They were undefeated last year at home too.

Tampa Bay is always a tough game.

Luckily, we get the Chiefs in FedEx. They look horrible.

chiefs put up 17 against the ravens in baltimore. if cassel is back in game shape by the time we play them thats not an easy game.

frankly, with this team there is no such thing as an easy game.

Based on what? Should Miami have done what they did last year? How about the Cardinals, did you see that coming?

Declaring that we have to bear teams x y z is absurd. You don't have a damn clue where they will end up. The Giants won the superbowl after an 0-2 start with their coach about to be fired.

I dont know why people are calling Carolina an easy game..I know they're 0-2 but they have some talent, Steve Smith and their running game..It all depends on how Jake Delhomme(sp) plays..And their defense isn't horrible..Still I do think we're a better team than each of our next 4 opponents..I expect us to be 4-2 atleast by week 7..Hopefully 5-1 though.

The point is that if the Skins are at all of capable of being elite, we need to win all of those games.

Momentum is key to success. If we beat up on those teams, we can afford to lose to the elite teams, although it wouldn't be ideal. If you win 10 easy games, you can lose your 6 tough ones and still make the playoffs and have a shot at that.

I rewatched the entire Rams game today and we were 4-5 small mistakes from beating the Rams from 21-35 points to 7. Unfortunately those mistakes add up (as you can see).

We put together long, consistent drives but when things counted and we needed a TD in the red zone, we had a lot of errors on the field.

It's up to Zorn to drill this into the team's head and it's up to the team to play mistake-free football when it counts the most. If we clean up those mistakes, we can easily win the next four games.

chiefs put up 17 against the ravens in baltimore. if cassel is back in game shape by the time we play them thats not an easy game.

frankly, with this team there is no such thing as an easy game.

Eh, they blocked a punt for a TD and had a huge return on an interception.

Without that blocked punt its 13-0 instead of 10-7.

I guess that doesn't really make sense since those are great plays, but they still look horrible.

Archived