Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It would be a shame if we lost the next four games.

vigilante

Eh, they blocked a punt for a TD and had a huge return on an interception.

Without that blocked punt its 13-0 instead of 10-7.

I guess that doesn't really make sense since those are great plays, but they still look horrible.

that team put up 24 total points, 17 offensive points with their backup QB.

with how incapable our offense has been for the last year nothing suggests that game will be easy for us.

I rewatched the entire Rams game today and we were 4-5 small mistakes from beating the Rams from 21-35 points to 7. Unfortunately those mistakes add up (as you can see).

We put together long, consistent drives but when things counted and we needed a TD in the red zone, we had a lot of errors on the field.

It's up to Zorn to drill this into the team's head and it's up to the team to play mistake-free football when it counts the most. If we clean up those mistakes, we can easily win the next four games.

I watched the game over to. The Rams had a good chance to win this game. The turnover hurt them has well. They also dropped passes. If they played with less mistakes they would of beat us. But I agree with you we need to play a lot cleaner, If we expect to win. Hope we don't lose to the Lions that would suck!!!

I watched the game over to. The Rams had a good chance to win this game. The turnover hurt them has well. They also dropped passes. If they played with less mistakes they would of beat us. But I agree with you we need to play a lot cleaner, If we expect to win. Hope we don't lose to the Lions that would suck!!!

Very true. For the most part, the best teams are the ones that play with the least mistakes.

Yes, the Rams could have won but they didn't deserve to win. The Skins dominated the game everywhere but the scoreboard. 1/4 of their offense came on one play. But what was frustrating is they allowed the Rams to hang around and the result could have been the same as last year. But if both teams eliminated their mistakes we win in a walk.

Archived