Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vegas odds Week 3 Redskins/Lions

bishtw

You shouldn't bet until at least the 4th or 5th week into the season. No rankings really mean much until then. You're giving money away if you rely on rankings and last seasons team stats.

Not if you know what you are doing.

The first few weeks the lines are pretty easy to bet on because they all favor public perception rather than team's actual skill.

I'm up alot of money by just using common sense

You shouldn't bet until at least the 4th or 5th week into the season. No rankings really mean much until then. You're giving money away if you rely on rankings and last seasons team stats.

This is an invaluable piece of advise. Until a few weeks in, It's kind of a crap shoot. Good teams start off slow and poor teams masquerade as world beaters, yada yada.

I'm not a betting man anyway. I believe very strongly, that there are dishonest hands at work when it comes to pro sports. I don't know for sure, just a hunch. ;)

I see we are favored by 6 1/2 points this week, since so many people think we are going to lose, how many of you are taking Detroit?

Since there are so many negative posts, I just want to see if anyone would actually do it.

I for one, love the Skins and would never bet on or against my team

JC has beat one team by more than one score in his entire career.

One team not named Detroit that is.

I think the offense gets on track big-time this weekend and the defense dominates the Lions and their rookie QB. Stafford is not Eli or Bulger -- he's going to throw some really bad balls.

We win going away, something we seem to only do against the Lions.

I see we are favored by 6 1/2 points this week, since so many people think we are going to lose, how many of you are taking Detroit?

Since there are so many negative posts, I just want to see if anyone would actually do it.

I for one, love the Skins and would never bet on or against my team

I'm with ya on this. Take my word for it....(or don't) but this week is the week the Redskins...believe it or not...actually have the game won at the 2 minute warning.

I expect it this week because we are playing a rookie QB. I did NOT expect it last week because Bulger is a veteran and former PRO BOWL QB. The Skins traditionally have a hard time with pro bowl quarterbacks. We get a rookie this weekend and look for our veteran squad to take advantage of this kid. He has not yet seen the pressure that a Haynesworth can exhibit coming straight up the middle and I half expect Blache to change up his blitz schemes and accelerate his blitz packages to confuse this rookie. We should have a couple of picks or QB fumbles but lots of mistakes this weekend from the Lions offense.

Archived