Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vegas odds Week 3 Redskins/Lions

bishtw

Don't you want us to play them first? I mean... we could win!

I'm going to pick the Redskins. If the lions win, you can bump this thread and look really smart. If the Redskins win I can feel good about supporting the team.

I can bump a lot of threads and look really smart. I've been calling it for years. This is a rudderless ship that has been piss-poorly mismanaged since Snyder got here. We look like complete garbage and it is only going to get worse this season. I can't wait until our old ass offensive line completely breaks down right around week 7.

This is the year that this shoddy organization crumbles into a heap. All of you who chose to ignore the inpetness of our front office and create excuses or totally deny the shortcomings of management are getting what you deserve. Keep it up and prolong the agony.

I can bump a lot of threads and look really smart. I've been calling it for years. This is a rudderless ship that has been piss-poorly mismanaged since Snyder got here. We look like complete garbage and it is only going to get worse this season. I can't wait until our old ass offensive line completely breaks down right around week 7.

This is the year that this shoddy organization crumbles into a heap. All of you who chose to ignore the inpetness of our front office and create excuses or totally deny the shortcomings of management are getting what you deserve. Keep it up and prolong the agony.

You're right! I can't wait for us to fail either. I have been way too positive... and for what? Those lousy skins... best thing for me to do is sell my skins gear or just throw it away.

You're right! I can't wait for us to fail either. I have been way too positive... and for what? Those lousy skins... best thing for me to do is sell my skins gear or just throw it away.

No, the best thing for you to do is to let the idiots who got us to this point know that you're pissed. Maybe then, they'll get the hell out of the way and let somebody with a clue take over.

All of the apologists have given him a pass and he keeps running this team with the same idiotic philosophies (if we even have philosophies). Look where it's gotten us.

That's alright, you keep ignoring the facts. Enjoy picking in the top 5 every draft for the next 5 years.

No, the best thing for you to do is to let the idiots who got us to this point know that you're pissed. Maybe then, they'll get the hell out of the way and let somebody with a clue take over.

All of the apologists have given him a pass and he keeps running this team with the same idiotic philosophies (if we even have philosophies). Look where it's gotten us.

That's alright, you keep ignoring the facts. Enjoy picking in the top 5 every draft for the next 5 years.

Your absolutely correct. Sending letter to Dannyboy as we speak.

Dear Dannyboy,

You stink...

Love

A disgruntled, but inordinately empowered ex-fan.

That el' show em.

That's because the Lions are the cream of the NFL. They are world beaters! FEAR the Lions... Albert Haynesworth does!

I'm afraid to even go to the game for fear of one of their safeties reading my thoughts. THE LIONS ARE THAT GOOD!

Noone is saying that. What they're saying is, we're that bad.

And they're right.

lol, awesome exchange.

and PR is right. the line is saying vegas expects us to win by one score, which has been our mantra for 3 years now.

With so many people betting against the skins, the odds will change by game time. It's a suckers bet. Skins are going to have a breakout game.

Agree Completely. Ball control by the Giants and the shortest first half in the history of football were the major factors in our inability to score against the Giants. We dropped two easy TD's and had ridiculous play calling on another red zone visit against the Rams.

The offense hasn't looked anemic, we just havent broken through. We will Sunday.

Washington 27

Detroit 14

Take the Skins and the over. You heard it hear first.

Your absolutely correct. Sending letter to Dannyboy as we speak.

Dear Dannyboy,

You stink...

Love

A disgruntled, but inordinately empowered ex-fan.

That el' show em.

Dear DannyBoy,

Keep doing what you're doing. I don't really like how we have been a laughing stock around the league since you came here and now we are one of the worst teams in the league. I can't say I'm very fond of how you treat the fanbase like crap. That being said, I'm resigned to failure so I'll just sit back and swallow it.

Dear DannyBoy,

Keep doing what you're doing. I don't really like how we have been a laughing stock around the league since you came here and now we are one of the worst teams in the league. I can't say I'm very fond of how you treat the fanbase like crap. That being said, I'm resigned to failure so I'll just sit back and swallow it.

Sorry, nice try, but... I am not resigned to failure. I continue to root for the team and my way to do it is to be positive and not cry every time the chips are down. Not saying that you do this, just saying that I don't.

Anyway time to go to work. Have a good day and HTTR!!!

Agree Completely. Ball control by the Giants and the shortest first half in the history of football were the major factors in our inability to score against the Giants. We dropped two easy TD's and had ridiculous play calling on another red zone visit against the Rams.

The offense hasn't looked anemic, we just havent broken through. We will Sunday.

Washington 27

Detroit 14

Take the Skins and the over. You heard it hear first.

I LOVE your optimism but money is won in gambling not by optimism but REALISM. Here's what's real

The redskins haven't beat a team by more than 8 since.....................

December 30th 2007 vs the Cowboys 27-6, the last of 4 straight games in which we won by 8 or more. Riding the wave of emotion that was Sean Taylor's untimely demise.

That's 18 straight games of winning by 8 points(once) or less or losing.

7(rams 2x) of those games against teams that drafted in the top 10

That's 1/3 of the total games in that span against teams that finished no better than 7-9, and NOT ONCE did the redskins win by 13 points.

20-17 redskins

Hmmm... when, besides 2004 (Sean Taylor), did we pick fifth or less? Is this something that I have missed? Oh! I get it, we are going to because YOU say so. What happened to the facts?:doh:

I guess you're the only real fan left! :hysterical:

inpetness... You mean ineptness?

Ineptness

adjective

1. not suitable to the purpose; unfit.

2. wrong in a foolish and awkward way inept praise.

3. clumsy or bungling; inefficient. :)

Parlay the Lions +6.5 and the under 38.5. This is the lock of the year.

I'd make that bet with you in a heartbeat. Too bad people won't put their money where their mouth is, I'd really like you to take that bet and let everybody know how it worked out for you after the game.

Home team gets 3 points, so essentially we would be 10 point favorites at home, but yes this has sucker bet written all over it. Look at how many of you guys that seem to think the +6.5 and under 38 is the lock of the year. It ain't happening. One of those "locks" isn't going to happen.

Which means Vegas thinks Detroit is as bad as the Rams within .5 anyway.

Detroit is better then that, not by much but definitely better.

Home team gets 3 points, so essentially we would be 10 point favorites at home, but yes this has sucker bet written all over it. Look at how many of you guys that seem to think the +6.5 and under 38 is the lock of the year. It ain't happening. One of those "locks" isn't going to happen.

Incorrect. If home team gets 3 points, we would be 9.5 point favorites on a neutral sight (Lions got 3 points by your logic since they are the home team), 12.5 points at home.

Archived