Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just say No to Colt McCoy

SkinsTerps26

Another thread turned discussion about JC...

sorry sir but you contributed nothing to this post and it's about the QB position that is a toss up atm. This thread in general is at the thought of him not getting signed. This is a forum that is used for discussing and there are many more threads for you to go hawk around waiting to post nonsense. /rant

anyways McCoy makes some mistakes that are easily correctable, his release is just so quick and his accuracy is solid. I would love to see him in a skins uniform if we are looking for a qb next season.

this isn't a kevin barnes situation, mccoy is born and raised a texas boy who has loved his team all his life, same with his dad.

could you see someone like that being the starting QB for our skins?

i don't think so

Sorry, but the Barnes situation is much, much worse. McCoy is born and raised there. He should be a Cowboy fan. If you are a fan of the Cowboys and you were born and raised here then you are just a dick. As soon as Colt McCoy is drafted by a team other than the Cowboys I can assure you he will cease to be a Cowboy fan.

I don't know. McCoy just doesn't look that good to me.

He looked flat out bad against Texas Tech yesterday. Its the first time I have seen him play so its a bit early to rush to judgement but his footwork looked bad and he seemed uncomforable throwing form the pocket. He threw a lot of arm passes and had balls that sailed on him as a result.

Can someone explain why this would be such a big deal? I mean, when these guys turn pro, they're professionals. I don't think a guy is going to play worse for a team because they were rivals of his childhood home team. Maybe it's weird at first, but I really don't think it matters too much in the end. Whether or not McCoy is a good choice for us is another issue, but to pass over a guy because he was a Cowboy fan, when otherwise he'd be a good choice, seems kind of petty on our side.

no one is saying passing up on him. but he is being groomed by ex-cowboy players.

plus he's the qb, not a wr, back up cb or rb. he's the leader of his team. Imagine him in the cowboys stadium, in the back of his mind wishing his helmet had a shinny star on it rather than an injun.

anyways, this is a joke thread to pass the time

Colt McCoy is a Graham Harrell, Chase Daniel Type ... Skins need a Joe Flacco type ... you know someone like Jacory Harris. But I'll settle for Tim Tebow backin up the real Colt.

Isn't Joe Flacco a Jason Campbell type (and I say it in that order because Flacco came after Campbell)?... Virtually the exact same weight and height. Both athletic and pretty mobile, and both have a really strong arm.

Archived