Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just say No to Colt McCoy

SkinsTerps26

That would make it even sweeter if he was succesfull with us. A poke fan beating the pokes year in and year out.

That's kind of what I think too. We'd be beating the Cowboys biannually with one of their own. We fans would go out and celebrate the win while our QB would be crying himself to sleep.......OR he'd learn to hate the Cowboys as much as WE do and would turn on his lifelong team. It's either like torture, or the Stockholm syndrome. And the Cowboys fans would have to sit and suffer while one of their favorite college players carves up their defensive secondary like a thanksgiving turkey, on our behalf.

Man, it would feel kinda dirty, but real real good.

I'm liking the pick more and more the longer I think about it.

So we now should make sure a player is a Redskin fan before we draft him? Interesting concept.... Why not implement this policy now and well, I wonder how many players on the team now would we have to cut if we actually researched their history to see who they cheered for before they came here? Hmmmm

For double my salary? Not a chance.

For multi-million dollars a year? I'll buy a hat and polo tomorrow.

My friends already know where my ties are.

Same here man. For multi-millions I'll rock a hat, a polo and even get pajama pants and crocs to match.

That doesn't mean that I'm going to stop rooting for the competition. :D

Who cares? You guys talk like the season is already over.

unless JC takes us to the super bowl and earns mvp, i seriously doubt we actually resign him. We would throw draft picks at whoever is picking 3-4 depending on teams and get a QB unless they go with CB and wait another year.

Archived