Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you want to see on Sunday?

TheItalianStallion

3 TDs from the offense, preferably about 2 from JC, and CP runs one in.

OL continue to show they CAN pass block and give our QB time, but open up some holes for CP and crew.

Zorn allow JC to open up the passing game. We were a bit overwhelmed up there in NY, this should be the perfect opportunity to let 'er loose.

JC: if given the opportunity from Zorn, not to screw it up. For if he does that his days will be numbered.

And the defense to live up to all the hype.

For our offense to FINALLY come alive.

And, by that I mean an all out display of our passing as well as running attack. No duke and juke, no dump off. I want to see intermediate passing -- passes of 15-20 yards, deep passes 30 plus yards, long runs by our Rbs.

I'd like to see a relatively convincing win, somewhere on the order of a 14-17 point margin, with the offense putting up a decent amount. Something like Skins 27 Rams 13.

While this team could use a shot of confidence, my fear is that a huge blowout might give some on this team TOO much confidence, and leave us more vulnerable to a letdown in Detroit.

3 TDs from the offense, preferably about 2 from JC, and CP runs one in.

OL continue to show they CAN pass block and give our QB time, but open up some holes for CP and crew.

Zorn allow JC to open up the passing game. We were a bit overwhelmed up there in NY, this should be the perfect opportunity to let 'er loose.

JC: if given the opportunity from Zorn, not to screw it up. For if he does that his days will be numbered.

And the defense to live up to all the hype.

this.

Two extremely hot blondes. No, make that one hot blonde, and one extremely fine Angelina Jolie look-alike, knocking on my door completely naked. 34 DD works. They embrace....they kiss....

The pleasure they have in each other, is only surpassed by their pleasure with me.:hysterical:

Oh the football game? 58-0 Redskins.

Besides the obvious (a win), is there anything in particular that you want to see from the 'skins on Sunday? For us to convincingly beat an inferior opponent? 100+ yards from CP? 30+ points? Anything else?

I want JC to throw at least 2-3 TDs; even in games where he played well, he doesn't throw very many TD passes.

I wanna see the Redskins Goose Egg the opposing team. I wanna see Campbell pretend he's gonna throw and run down the open field 5 yards in front of him more often. I wanna see Todd Collins come to mix up and confuse the opposing Defense with special passing plays.

Archived