Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you want to see on Sunday?

TheItalianStallion

I would like to see:

1. The OL actually move somebody off the line on a running play.

2. A run between the tackles that produces more than 2 yards.

3. Downfield blocking by any OL on a run play.

4. A running game and solid pass protection.

5. A surprise on the playcall, like throwing on first down, or a draw play on third, or play action on first or second. ANything other than run, run, pass, punt.

I want to see total domination. Absolute domination. Ball gag in the mouth, leather gimp mask, tied to a chair, bound, and paddled with a fresh cod or salmon. We need to break out the numchucks, bolo's, grab em and do some indian burns... really make em feel it.

Dominant game by AH and Orakpo

Breakout games for 2/3 of last years 2nd rounders

defensive TD's ... Landry,Hall and Horton hell throw London Fletcher into the mix too he deserves it

I'd love to see JC have a phemonal game like Drew Brees had last week 6 TD's 400-500 yds of offense. Clinton Portis running for at least 100 yards with 1 rushing TD and 1 passing. Santana 100 + yds 2TD's, Cooley 100+ yds 1 TD, Malcolm KELLY 1 TD ,Fred Davis 50-100 yds receiving. I want the greatest show on turf at Fed Ex Field. I'd love to see spme resonably aggressive playcalling and THE PLAYERS EXCUTING what's being called. The O Line getting their swagger back:).

I want to see the D gel ,well rested and ready to kick ass:D

:ramsuck::ramsuck:

In a word; Offense. I want to see offense. Not just drives that stall and playcalling that is so bland, but a smooth high powered offense. And a QB that can hit a receiver in stride, and find the open guy. and touchdowns, lots of them.

I would rather the score be 80-79 skins than 17-14 skins.

I don't just want a win...I want to see the 'Skins DOMINATE on both sides of the ball. I want the defense to shut down Bulger and the Rams. I want the offense to march down the field and SCORE! No 3 and outs! I want them to win and look like they're having fun. I think the team and the fans need that kind of win tomorrow.

HAIL!

Archived