Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our New Redskins Fan

ccsl2

What up Extremeskins Family,

On Wednesday Septrember 16th, 2009 at 7:47AM, our daughter Cassidy Countiss Lindsay was born: 6lbs. 11.5 oz.19 in. long.

A true blessing for my wife and I, as we have been through a couple of miscarriages.

She already has Redskins to wear on Sunday. Just wanted to share our joy with my fellow Redskins Fans. HAIL!!!

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=c11e6eba-a4b3-11de-b4d1-00215ad801ce&Aux=4|0|8CC06D7C3DA5B80||

What up Extremeskins Family,

On Wednesday Septrember 16th, 2009 at 7:47AM, our daughter Cassidy Countiss Lindsay was born: 6lbs. 11.5 oz.19 in. long.

A true blessing for my wife and I, as we have been through a couple of miscarriages.

She already has Redskins to wear on Sunday. Just wanted to share our joy with my fellow Redskins Fans. HAIL!!!

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=c11e6eba-a4b3-11de-b4d1-00215ad801ce&Aux=4|0|8CC06D7C3DA5B80||

Congratulations! Best of luck to and long health to you, the mother, and your new daughter. :cheers:

I am 'extremely' happy for you and your wife.

Congrats on the birth of your daughter. I have two, ages 13 and 5. If I could give you one bit of advice, it would be to enjoy every moment with her, even the late night crying, changing the diapers, etc. Having a child is a magnificent experience that you will treasure always.

Make sure to get your wife some flowers in the next few days. There will be so much attention given to your daughter (as it should), but your wife carried her for 9 months and then gave birth to her. Make sure you thank her as well.

Archived