Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jennifer's Body (And Question about Juno Dialogue)

ACW

Megan Fox+cheerleader+lesbian kiss w/ Amanda Seyfried+gore=win

Although, I might have to avoid it if dialogue like this is in it.

Leah: Yo Yo Yiggady Yo.

Juno MacGuff: I'm at suicide risk.

Leah: Juno?

Juno MacGuff: No, it's Morgan Freeman. Do you have any bones that need collecting?

Leah: Only the one in my pants...

Juno MacGuff: I'm pregnant.

Leah: What? Honest to blog?

Juno MacGuff: Yeah. Yeah, it's Bleekers.

Leah: It's probably just a food baby. Did you have a big lunch?

Juno MacGuff: No, this is not a food baby all right? I've taken like three pregnancy tests, and I'm forshizz up the spout.

Leah: How did you even generate enough pee for three pregnancy tests? That's amazing...

Juno MacGuff: I don't know, I drank like, ten tons of Sunny D... Anyway dude, I'm telling you I'm pregnant and you're acting shockingly cavalier.

Leah: Is this for real? Like, for real for real?

:twitch:

PLEASE tell me that wasn't in the movie :twitch:

Juno rocks, I own the movie and yes its in there. If you liked Neopoleon Dynamite you gonna like Juno.

I've watched Juno, and not once did it remind me of Napoleon Dynamite. They're totally different.

It's two teenagers talking to each other, what do you want them to sound like?

Like people who aren't reading from a script. BTW, "Bleekers" (it's supposed to be Bleeker's)is an actual guy in the movie, not some word they made up.

It's two teenagers talking to each other, what do you want them to sound like? Have you seen Juno?
teens don't talk like that. If they do, I must be a really sophisticated person.

I'm so ready to turn twenty and leave the unintelligent teeny boppers behind.

even more ready to turn 21 :D

I don't think you get my meaning. If my peers talk in that manner, that must make me a sophisticated person. it's an exagerated comparison, like: "If that's so, then [insert something outrageous] must be true"

I see what you're saying now. Either way, I don't know why it's the one thing about the movie everyone harps on. It's a movie, it's meant to be entertaining. If you wrote a movie about any teenage pregnancy, you're right, the dialogue would probably be horrendously stupid. But why would I want to see that movie over one with clever dialogue?

Why would I want to watch a Bruce Willis action movie in which he can't dodge 300 bullets and be hit by several cars and still live?

Why would I want to watch western movie where everyone dies of syphilis and the mumps in the first 30 minutes?

Movies don't have to be 100% realistic to be entertaining, in fact most of the good ones aren't close.

Megan Fox+cheerleader+lesbian kiss w/ Amanda Seyfried+gore=win

Although, I might have to avoid it if dialogue like this is in it.

:twitch:

PLEASE tell me that wasn't in the movie :twitch:

It was. The word Cavalier was also a part of her everyday vocabulary.

I think the movie was just trying to make it seem as if Teenagers are 10 times weirder than they actually are. We're odd, but not that ****ed up.

Okay, how did this dreck win an Oscar for BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY???
How was it that The Dark Knight wasn't even nominated for Best Picture this past year, or Bruce Springsteen's song for The Wrestler not even nominated for Best Original Song, even though it had won that award already in the Golden Globes just a couple months prior?

The Academy is far from perfect when it comes to a lot of their voting. Juno winning Best Original Screenplay is just another absurd moment in Hollywood's annual circle jerk event.

I really do hate Juno though- for about 2 months last Spring, it played almost non-stop on the main HBO channel in my cable package in Tallahassee. Easily the most annoying movie I've ever seen, or I guess, listened too.

Archived